𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

the morning felt like a dream but this car ride had suddenly woke me up from that little sweet bubble we were in.

"did porco say something to you while I was in the bathroom?"

yeah, but why can't you see I'm not just angry because of that? 

"Nope." I was lying through my teeth like a fucking dog.

"eren."

"I said no okay? just leave it man." the wrong choice of words idiot.

she huffed resting her head on the window, the energy in the car was off and completely out of wack. I tried asking myself was this little situation was worth making her annoyed or irritated with my behavior? the answer was no of course but I was too petty to admit I was jealous over the fact she dated some dumbass named porco. 

"okay e." I knew she was mad, she never cared to use my name when she was mad. this was one thing I needed to adjust to, paying attention to all these small details I never noticed before that would pull at me.

as an hour almost passed us by and we were reaching sina I was hesitant to ask her if she wanted to stay with me but she beat me to it before I could even spit it out, "could you drop me at Sasha's?" she asked continuing to look away from me.

"you don't wanna stay with me tonight?" 

I was asking a lot considering the stunt I had pulled.

"I'm gonna give you some space for the night, it's clear something made you upset, and because I don't want us to fuck things up already I'm gonna step away for a bit." 

I don't want space, I just want to know that there's nobody that compares to me in your eyes.

"Okay," I whispered silently driving all the way to Sasha's apartment.

she didn't bother to say goodbye and only gave me a half peck to the cheek before walking up the stairs leading to sash's place. 

one point to porco, zero for eren.

"𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑙' 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠

"𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑙' 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠."