Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Rain, blizzards, storms that's my favourite weather, my favourite food is Indian cuisine, my favourite language is Italian, my favourite car is my Huayra BC, my favourite city is New York, my favourite time of day is night, my favourite music genre is alternative, and my favourite person. Is you".

I can feel the butterflies in my stomach when he finishes speaking he has this way of using just words to influence how I feel, how he can make me feel like the only person in the world.

"I don't have any way of replying to that last statement".

He chuckles and looks down as he pulls comfy pants and a black breathable shirt out of his bag.

"Sometimes words are unneeded to explain something".

I don't speak and I just walk around to face him and push my self up onto my toes to kiss him.

"We're doing this a lot" he muses with a smirk.

"Yes we are, I'll leave you to get changed".

"Afraid that I walk around commando?" he asks and I flush.

"Yes" I say knowing I can't lie to him.

"Fair enough" he says and takes off his crewneck before slipping on the shirt, and doing the same with his pants though I remained standing looking the other way and using only sound to tell what he was doing.

Then it was silent.

Damn him and being the worlds quietest walker.

Curiosity gets the best of me and I begin to turn around when I feel him wrap me in a hug from behind.

"You can turn around Olivia" he says next to my ear.

"I was going to then you hugged me" I say leaning my head back on his chest and hoping that he can't tell my heart rate is rising.

"Are you nervous, your heart rate is increased and your breathing changed".

"No just...I don't know why my body is acting like this?" I lie. and he smirks with amusement.

"You're a beautiful girl but you're a terrible liar" he says letting go of my with one arm and using the other to spin me around to face him.

"I'm in love with you Adrian, every touch from you does this to me" I say, and watch him smirk.

He the gently cups my face and my breath hitches.

"I love you too bellissima" he says and he picks me up and walking over to the bedroom that we will share.

"Adrian what are you doing?" I ask while various thoughts run through my head.

"Carrying you to our room, because it's late and I've made you walk around a lot today".

"Oh" I say and for some reason I feel disappointed.

"You sound disappointed with my answer" he says as he sets me down carefully on the edge of the bed.

"I am for some reason".

"Whatever I can do to quell that disappointment tell me and I'll do it" he says and I can hear his voice getting huskier.

"Okay" I say and begin to think of the reason before I feel my head be lifted and Adrian's face is level with mine.

"Lie down" he says and I do as I'm told.

Why does he want me to?

He then places himself over me and holds himself up with his arms.

"Tell me if this helps" and he leans down and kisses me passionately and deeply, and it ignites something in me.

I then reciprocate the action and I can tell that this is something that he is restraining himself on.

Maybe he's having the same bodily reaction I am?

"Better?" he asks stopping for a moment and lifting his head away from mine.

I nod because thought it helped the feeling of disappointment.

"Good, now we should sleep or else neither of us will" he says getting up and walking around to the other side of the bed before removing his shirt. folding it, and dropping it on top of his bag.

Adrian then lies next to me pulling my body to his so we're spooning. I then remove my leggings and leaving my sweater which it reasonably long to cover me enough.

"Good night Olivia" he whispers to me.

"Good night Adrian" I say and I can feel fatigue creep over me until I fall asleep feeling safe and warm in the arms of the person I love.

Alright another update I hope that is good enough for you guys I will update again today maybe idk. But comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌