Chapter 6 - Shikon no tama?

Start from the beginning

The white snow haired boy is patiently waiting for an answer, but he realized that the glowing blue fire won't respond to him, he then thought of something that the glowing blue fire could respond to him.

The white snow haired boy went towards the glowing blue fire who still keeps moving away from him.

The white snow haired boy stopped walking making the glowing blue fire stopped moving.

"Ahmn.. eto.. if you want me to follow you can you ignite one of the candles, if you don't want to follow me ignite two candles." The white snow haired boy said making the glowing blue fire ignite one of the candles.

The white snow haired boy nodded and gave a small smile at the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue fire moved towards their location, making the white snow haired boy follow the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue fire was igniting the candles to make some light for the white snow haired boy and leading the way at the same time.

The white snow haired boy turned off his flashlight and opened his book about ancient histories and started to flip the pages trying to find a clue of the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue leaded the white snow haired boy to a library, where there are floating books and some magic happening making the white snow haired boy perked up in surprise.

"Woah.." the white snow haired boy said and heard the fuzzing sound again.

'It's the fuzzing sound again..' the white snow haired boy said and looked at the glowing blue fire.

"Is this the place you were gonna show me?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.

The glowing blue fire ignited one of the candles again as the answer is 'yes' the white snow haired boy nodded.

"Eto.. blue fire.. uhm, why did you bring me here though, i mean there are a lot of people here in Pulau Rintis Island?" The white snow haired boy asked in confused tone, making the glowing blue fire not be able to respond.

The white snow haired boy gulped and sighned knowing that the glowing blue fire cannot respond to him.

The glowing blue fire used his power making blue flames appear infront of the white snow haired boy.

The white snow haired boy blinked in confused tone and stared at the blue flames, then words appear in a Japanese.

'あなたは四魂の玉の新しい守護者です´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺.

The white snow haired boy tensed up.

"Ahm... i can't be a guardian, i'm just a normal person..! And besides what would my family think about me being a guardian?.." the white snow haired boy said and laughed awkwardly.

'あなたが守護者であると彼らに言うことはできません!そうでなければ、誰か悪があなたの後に来るでしょう!´

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 : 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗇! 𝖮𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎!

The white snow haired boy sweat dropped and sighned.

"But.. what about you?.." the white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.