Chapter 6 - Shikon no tama?

⚠︎𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴!⚠︎
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀, 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: 𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀.

________________________________________

𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒...

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

He grabbed the flashlight and closed the bedside cabinet and grab a book.

He then went closer to the door and sweat dropped, he then gulped and turned on the flashlight and went in.

________________________________________

'9:07 PM´

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

The white snow haired boy walked around and saw a stairs going down to the dark.

The white snow haired boy gulped and took a breathe in and breathe out.

The white snow haired boy walked down the stairs and saw something glowing.

He then walked towards the glowing thing.

The glowing thing moved a little from the white snow haired boy.

The white snow haired boy tried to go near the glowing thing, but the glowing thing keeps moving far away from the white snow haired boy.

A glowing blue fire.

The white snow haired boy tried to touch the glowing blue fire but the glowing blue fire keeps moving away from him.

"Why are you moving away from me?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire who was five centimeters away from him.

The glowing blue fire ignited blue flames from the darkness.

The white snow haired boy is really confused and the glowing blue fire ignited all of the non-ignited candle at the candle holder on the walls.

"Am i supposed to follow you?" The white snow haired boy asked the glowing blue fire.