Chapter 32: No More Fighting Monsters

Start from the beginning

I got angry that some of them had the audacity to shit talk my school- my friends. "At least I didn't shit my pants in the middle of class." I snapped at a boy named, David, who was making the most comments. My comment earned a couple of laughs and chuckles from the hallway.

"That happened one time.." he says lowly, embarrassed clearly.

Someone then cleared their throat and stepped a couple steps forward. "Move along! Do whatever you do with your useless lives!" A familiar voice shouts to everyone, it was the one only, Phoebe.

Everyone feared her for some odd reason. Maybe because she was a bitch at times, or just very honest. I smiled at her. I really did miss this bitch.

The school went back to their conversations. Phoebe, Monique, Daniel, James, and an unfamiliar girl I did not know came over to me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" Phoebe asked with a raised eyebrow with her arms crossed.

"Surprise!" I say with a smirk. She only flared at me. She always wanted to know things ahead of time.

Monique just smiled and engulfed me me into a tight hug. "I can't believe you're back. We missed you so much." She says with her voice muffled.

She released me and Phoebe pulled me into a hug as well. "I'm glad you are here now." She says happily. "Ignore everyone, they're all just a bunch of nasty trolls." She whispered to me.

"Welcome back, Ivy." Daniel says as he pulled me into a hug. His voice was much deeper, and he grew. James the same as well. Monique and Phoebe looked a little different but still the same.

James smirk and pulled me into a hug with one arm. "Thank god the freaks let you go. We were preparing to break you out." He says.

"I'm perfectly fine as you can see." I tell him, earring a chuckle. "I missed you guys a lot though."

"Oh!" Phoebe says loudly. "This is Daniella- she transferred a couple of weeks ago." She pulled the unfamiliar girls arm. Her black-reddish hair flowed as she was tugged.

The girl, Daniella stuck her hand out to me. "It's nice to meet you." She says with a warm smile.

I smile back shaking her hand. Though as soon as our hands connected, I felt an energy. I think she noticed this too because she jumped back a little wincing. The smile on my face was gone now.

Everyone looked between us. I smiled again, trying to play it off. "I'm sorry for that, I think it was a weird static shook. It's nice to meet you too, Daniella." I say cheerfully to ease up the tense.

She was a witch. She either knows or she doesn't. I want to help her. I know how hard it is to deal with it.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
"That was horrible." Monique says as we exited our last class. "I mean- does Mr. Lendale have to be such an asshole?"

I laugh at her as she goes on about the most hated teacher. It's always a science teacher, I swear. "So are we going to the grill?" I asked her.

She nods. We walked to meet up with the rest of the group. Everyday after school, they would go hang out at the grill. Now that I was back, I would be joining them.

"I'll meet you guys there, I'm gonna meet with my girlfriend really quick." I say to them before speeding off to walk to Serena's school.

"Oooo! GO GET YOUR GIRL!" She shouts after me.

As I got closer to the school, I waited outside as the older kids passed me.

"Well, well." A voice says. I look up to see a smirking Xavier. "What is Ivy Salvatore doing here? don't you go to a preppy school?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Not anymore. My mom pulled me out and put me in Mystic Falls Junior high." I explain to him, still looking for Serena.

"I'll see you around then, I have to meet with some friends at the grill." He says before walking away.

Just then, Serena walked out. A huge smile on her lips when she saw me. She ran over to me hugging me as she picked me up. "Geez, Serena" I say laughing. She put me back down and pressed her lips on mine.

"What are you doing here?" She asked excitedly.

"I moved schools, so now we're near by." I smile at her. Her eyes were sparkling. "Come on. We're all hanging at the grill."

I pulled her with me as we ran to the grill together. I think I could get used to this.. again.

Maybe the normalcy is what I really need right now. No more fighting monsters. No more super natural drama. This was peaceful.

Hiii!! this is a playlist i made, which was mentioned in this chapter. You can find the link to my spotify in my bio!

 You can find the link to my spotify in my bio!