"When I graduate university." Sorin said.

-

Akrasia hugged Saigo, sniffling and wrapping his arms around his neck.

"You that happy?" Sai asked, chuckling and picking him up. "Yea." Rasia replied, wiping his face and smiling. "You gon have to start eatin mo, you too light." Saigo said, walking them to the kitchen.

"I do eat, I just don't gain any weight." Rasia said, scooting back on the counter after Sai sat him on it. "You gon have to try nd gain weight then." Saigo said, looking in the fridge.

"Normally you gain weight while being pregnant from the baby and the things you eat so I'll be gainin a lot of weight." Akrasia said, crossing his legs.

"I'm not lanky and boney so it'll be alright even if I don't gain any." He continued, rubbing his kneecap.

"I know. Yo body still kind of weak and ion need nothin to happen to you or the baby." Saigo said, fixing him a cup of apple juice.

Akrasia stared at him for a bit before smiling.

-

"Juvela." Serephina whined, plopping herself in Juves lap.

"Serephina, that is inapp- Bitch, shut up. You inappropriate, starin at these kids daddies like they yo last meal. Whatchu you needa find inappropriate is yo lopsided ass lacefront nd yo dress you got on." Phina said, cutting the teacher off and mugging her.

"Could've sworn we couldn't show shoulders in this stupidass school so why you wearin a dress like that, lookin like a damn GTA prostitute. You tryna seduce a nigga or somethin?" She asked, tilting her head as she continued to mug.

Juve popped her on her thigh making Phina frown her face up and suck her teeth while rubbing her thigh.

"Be respectful." Juvela said, looking at her before looking back at her book and laying her head on Phinas back.

"Fine." Serephina mumbled, mugging the group of girls that was on the side of them. "Anyways, I wanted to tell you that if I see you talkin wit someone else but me without being forced to, we fightin." She continued, repositioning herself on Juves lap.

"So I can't talk to nobody else but you?" Juve asked, wrapping her arms around Phinas waist. Serephina shook her head, rolling her eyes when the group of girls continued to stare.

"We gon fight if you do." She said, crossing her arms and looking down at the book Juvela was reading. Juve looked at her before smiling and laughing a bit.

"Alright."

-

"Neith, move. My clit still sore from earlier." Aila whined, closing his legs and pulling the blanket back on him.

"But my dick hard." Neith mumbled, standing up and resting his hands on Ailas knees. "Go jerk off. You already ate it 2 times today, my stomach hurts." Aila said, rubbing his thighs.

Neith looked at him before laying down on top of him. "You hungry?" He asked, looking up at Aila and massaging his stomach.

Aila hummed, looking at his phone and tapping his nails on his collarbone. "I want Wendy's but I also wanna cook somethin homemade." Aila said, moving his hand when it hand started cramping from detangling Neiths hair.

"We can get Wendy's today nd you cook tomorrow or you can cook it today but just eat it tomorrow." Neith said, looking at the TV that was on the adult swim channel.

"But I wanna eat both today." Aila said, looking at him and frowning a bit. "Eat both today then, if you makin buku homemade shit, don't get a lot of food at Wendy's." Neith replied, kissing Ailas stomach before massaging it again.

"What if I want buku shit at Wendy's though?" Aila asked, looking at the ceiling and sighing.

"You gon be full by the time you even make whatchu tryna make, baby. That's why I said just cook the shit tomorrow." Neith said.

"But I wanna cook and eat it tod- Mane, just do whateva, damn. If you wanna get buku shit at Wendy's then gon head. Just know that yo ass not gon have no damn appetite to eat whatchu tryna cook today." Neith said, cutting him off and getting frustrated.

"I might, youn know." Aila said, looking at him.

"I do know nd you not gon have no appetite if you try to eat whatchu gon cook. Just fix it today and eat it tomorrow, aight?" Neith said, laying facedown on Ailas stomach after saying what he had said.

Aila hummed, watching him play with the fat on his sides and stomach. "You havin fun?" He asked making Neith smile and nod his head.

"Yea, yo body softer than a bitch." Neith said, chewing on his mint gum that had been in his mouth for a few hours. "Thats a compliment?" Aila asked, glancing at his phone when his sister replied back to his message.

"Yea." Neith answered.

-

"Nice meetin yall, though." Jahmir said, following Sagira out the front door and waving.

Fallon closed the door and locked it, playing with his hair. "You liked ha?" Fall asked, leaning on the couch. "Yea, she betta than Diamond." Sonder said, drinking the rest of his water.

Fallon hummed, watching him fix him something to eat. He crossed his arms, playing with the strands of hair that was in his face.

"Why you so quiet?" Sond asked, looking back at him and putting his plate in the microwave. "Ion like the way my voice sounds." Fall replied.

"Oh and afta you finish eatin, I needa take you somewhea." He continued, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Whea?" Sond said, putting a fork full of spinach in his mouth. "I'll tell you on the way thea." Fallon said, cracking his neck and stretching.

"Why you can't tell me na?" Sonder asked, looking at him. "Because ion want to so hurry up nd eat." Fall replied, going up the stairs.

It was about 10 minutes later when Sonder finished eating, going up the stairs to put on a pair of sneakers.

"You ready?" Fall said making Sond nod. He grabbed his keys and his phone, sliding his wallet in his jeans pocket and walking out the room with Sond following close behind him.

Half of the ride was silent before Sond decided to say something.

"Whea is we goin?" Sonder asked, glancing at Fallon before looking out the window at the cars that where passing by.

"Marriage counseling." Fall replied. "We need it." He continued.