𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 2𝐧𝐝, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You sure you okay?" Nesryn asked, watching Fathan slowly blink at him and nod.

Nes stared at him for a few more seconds, patting Nevayas back and rocking her in his arms. "Just go to sleep if you tired, bubba." He said, looking down at Nevaya.

"I'm aight." Fathan mumbled, rubbing his nose.

-

"You know them niggas?" Sagira asked, pointing towards the group of boys who were staring.

Sorin squinted his eyes before rolling them and nodding his head. When Sorin noticed them, they started making their way over.

"They my niggas homeboys." He replied, pulling her in the gas station before they could say something to him. "You not gon speak?" Gira said making Rin shake his head.

"Them niggas weird as hell, especially Layton." He said, looking back and watching them crowd around the door making the white lady who was going to walk out turn around and go out the other door while clenching her purse.

"Whose Layton?" Sagira said, grabbing two bags of chips after fixing her belt. "The dark-skinned one and the mixed one is Quinn. Ion know the otha niggas but I saw them before." Sorin answered, squatting down to grab a bunch of Laffy taffys.

"Theres like 12 of em, probably doin a drug exchange." Sagira said making Sorin look at her. "They can't, its 3 cameras outside." He said, sitting his things on the counter for the man to check them out.

"How you know?" She asked, tilting her head to look out the closed doors to see if she could see the cameras. "Dont worry bout it, its a secret." Rin said, smiling.

Kaltain had told him how many cameras each gas station had a week after they started dating and by now its been 1 year and two months since they've been together.

More longer than any relationship he did have.

"Have a nice day." The man said, handing Sorin the bag while waving. Rin nodded his head before they walked out the gas station.

"Aye Rin, lemme holla atchu right quick." Layton said, walking away from the group to go towards him.

Sorin raised his eyebrow and turned his head a bit when he came too close. "Alone?" Lay said as Sorin frowned his face up.

"Nawl, whatever you needa say, you can say it right hea." Rin said, grabbing Sagiras arm when she tried to walk off.

Layton looked at Sagira before nodding his head. "Say, I know you n my homeboy in a relationship but I been likin on him fo a whil- Okay?" Sorin cut in, doing the hand sign and looking around.

"You tellin me this why?" He asked, swinging the grocery bag in his hand. Sagira shook her head and covered her mouth, looking out towards the street.

"If he liked you, he would've been witchu. Tell whateva you tryna tell me to him cause the only way this  relationship gon be ova is if he tell me he wanna break up." He continued, looking off to the side when a car pulled up.

"He probably just usin yo ass anyway. He don't really wantcho ole ugly ass." Layton said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay? If he is usin me, it don't got shit to do witchu. And if he leave me, who he gon go to? Cause I know he not gon go to you." Rin replied, switching the bag to his other hand.

"Bi- Anyways child, I'm not finna argue witchu. I got things I needa get done and I know you do too so go do that exchange like my nigga told you to do earlier." Sorin said, putting his hand in Laytons face for him to stop talking.

He grabbed Sagiras hand and walked back to the car, waving at Quinn before getting in. "See, they weird as hell." He said making Gira laugh as he started the car.

"You usually snap after they say some slick shit. You finally maturin?" She asked, rolling her window down when Rin sped off making tire marks on the concrete.

Sorin smiled. "I'm startin college soon, the drama n shit gettin old n played out so I'm stayin away from it." He said, speeding past an old man that was driving slow infront of him.

"Anyways chi- bitch move out the fuckin way, this the fast lane n yo chicken built ass goin slow. I can't stand yall hoes and its always the ones who got a black ring round they neck." He cut himself off, switching to another lane.

"But like I was sayin, ion need the college I'm tryna go to reject me cause I be gettin into too much drama and fights n shit." He finished as Sagira shook her head.

"You just like mama, its crazy." She mumbled.