𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 10𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Sorin put a pair or ripped jeans on after sliding on a pair of fishnets. He zipped his jacket up halfway, fixing his shirt that was underneath it before putting his hair in two buns.

He hummed along to a song that played in his head, sitting on the bed and tying his shoes. He grabbed his phone and keys after sticking his wallet in his pocket.

He sat in the car, scrolling through his phone while waiting on Sarnai. He leaned his head against the window, biting into his granola bar before glancing over at Sarnai who opened the door.

He still had a light limp in his walk from the incident but his whole attitude had changed.

Once he buckled his seatbelt, Sorin sat his phone on his lap and pulled off, speeding down the street. "Goodmornin to you." Rin said, going way past the speed limit.

"Mornin." Nai replied, looking down at his phone.

-

"Mhm, its a girl." Nesryn said, biting into a banana while sitting on the couch.

"Aww, she probably gon act just like you." Fall said, watching Phina run from the back of the house to where he was.

"And what I told yo bowlegged ass bout runnin in my fuckin house?" He said, popping Serephina making her cry out and mug him.

"Mama, I'm too old fo you to be poppin me like I'm a damn balloon." Phina said, getting hit again. "Yo ass is 7 and as long as you in my damn house, you gettin hit." Fallon replied, mugging her back.

Serephina smacked her lips. "Thats why imma tell daddy you were the one who creased his shoes." She said.

"You bet not. Snitch if you want to n we fightin." Fall said, grabbing her arm when she tried to run. "You should've never creased em knowin damn well he was gon flip, mama." Phina said back as she mugged him harder.

Nesryn laughed at them going back and forth before shaking his head.

-

"Oh yea, we gotta find Phina another school to go to." Fall said, putting on a hoodie that belonged to Sonder.

"For what?" Sond said, sitting on the bed to put his socks on. "One of them snoty ass kids pissed her off so she took her shoe off n beat them wit it." Fallon replied,  grabbing the detangler brush.

"Why all my kids gotta be violent? That's the second fuckin school she got expelled from." Sond mumbled, looking up at the TV.

"Dont start, they get that shit from you. But the school system knocked the amount of fights you get in to two and that was her second one." Fallon said, brushing through his hair.

Sonder stared at him for a bit. "Baby, imma cut my hair short, its gettin too hot." He said making Fall nod his head.

"How sh-" Fall got cut off by Sonders phone going off. Sond leaned back, grabbing his phone before answering it n putting it in speaker.

"Whatchu want, Sai?" He asked as Fall stood infront of him so he could hear also. "Aye pops, um, Rasia went missin." Saigo said, playing with his shirt.

"Fuck you mean he went missin?" Fallon said, frowning. "Like, missin ma. He left last night telling me he was going on a walk n neva came back." Sai replied.

"Yo dumbass let him walk at fuckin night? You the most stu- You know whea he said he was goin and do he got his phone?" Sond asked, cutting Fallon off.

"No and I think he do, ion know." Saigo said as he started getting worried. "Nigga, why you callin us? Call 12, yo stupidass was the one who let him run off." Fall said, leaning on Sonder.

"You know damn well he unstable but you let his ass take a walk alone. Imma punch yo fuckin neck in when I see you." He continued.

"Talkin bout 'ion know,' bitch I'll beat the fuck outchu." Fallon said making Sond stared at him. Fall mugged him and went back to what he was doing.

"You betta find him cause he the only mothafuckin one I like." He mumbled, irritated.