Evangeline Gilbert

Evangeline Gilbert

Age: 17

Crossover: TVD / TW

Love interest: Scott Mcall

Nicknames: Eve (Everyone), Vangie (Jeremy), Evie (Scott), Angeline (Stiles), Angi (Derek)

Looks: Dark brown wavy hair, Hazelnut eyes / Neon Orange (When using Phoenix powers), Pale skin, Freckles dusting over her nose and cheeks, Nose ring, Rose tattoo on thigh, Dream catcher tattoo on left shoulder blade. (A/N: I understand that Maia Mitchell doesn't look exactly like this but just imagine.)

Description: Evangeline is a sweet, caring and kind person. She has a fraternal twin sister called Elena and a younger brother called Jeremy. Her sister despised her from an early age because of the attention she got from her parents and her friends who Elena thought should be hers. Elena turned everyone against her by the time she was 16. The only person who didn't fall for Elena's lies was Jeremy due to him having seen the way Elena treated her. 

Evangeline ran away 1 month after because she couldn't stand the heated glares from her friends and she didn't want to be near people who could believe lies about her so easily. She decided to leave a letter even though they didn't deserve it.

 She had a secret from her friends and family that no one but her and her parents knew she was a... Phoenix. She had gotten the gene from her Mother Isabelle who turned into a vampire and hadn't tapped into it. Her twin would have been one too but due to her being a doppelganger it was repelled by her leaving Evangeline with the power of two phoenixes.. Evangeline left the letter for everyone in Jeremy's room and left late at night. She travelled around for a few months, scared to settle in case Bonnie tracked her. When she finally turned 17 she decided to settle and after some consideration she decided to go to a small town that would be difficult to locate. 

A town called... Beacon Hills but what she didn't know was this was going to be the place where she would find friends. Loyalty. Love and something she never had at her old home... A Real Family.

(A/N: Hey Guys!!!! Due to me just getting into writing the first few chapters are gonna be short but as I get used to writing they will get longer)