Great, she'd been called boring and annoying all in the space of two hours. What was next?

She huffed as she got up from the sofa, the girl making a bee-line upstairs to Ben's bedroom where Silver was watching Disney with Arlo on her lap. She'd opted out of celebrating with the lads because she was exhausted, but she couldn't sleep with all the noise and neither could Arlo.

"I didn't know you were here." Silver speaks as Teena lies down on the bed beside her.

"Yeah well I wasn't supposed to be but Lando pissed me off so I just came here." Teena shrugs.

"Oh no, what happened?" Silver questions as she watches Teena sit up, the brunette taking Arlo in her hands as he smiled at her.

"I don't even know how is started, but just as we were getting ready to leave for that Christmas Party he shouted at me for getting in the way, then had a go at me for not doing something he'd allegedly asked me to do weeks ago and then said I was annoying him being at his races." Teena sighs.

"Yikes." Silver swallows the lump in her throat as Teena boops the little boys nose.

"So he went to that Christmas Party without you I assume?" Silver asks, watching Teena nod as she shoves her phone in Teena's face.

It was a picture that McLaren had posted on their Instagram, one of which Lando and Carlos were stood in the middle with everyone on the team around them. Carlos has Isa by his side, and many of the comments were wondering why Teena wasn't by his side, and instead there was a petite blonde in a sparkly red dress by his side.

"Who's that?" Silver asks.

"One of the interns." Teena huffs.

"Tee go get your man and slap the shit out of that blonde girl, please, before I do it for you." Silver huffs as Teena looks at her.

Silver grinned at her as she handed Arlo back to her, but then Silver had a thought, what if Georgia started on her and Tee couldn't hold her own? It was a silly thought because she's seen Teena in arguments previously, but just to be safe she got out of bed herself. She gave Ben strict instructions to keep an eye on their son who was now in his father's arms, Ben not being as drunk as the rest so he could take care of him, before she and Teena left the house.

"I love that you dressed up for the occasion." Teena laughs as she looks at Silver beside her.

"Dude I can't show up in joggers and a sports bra, it's the McLaren team." Silver responds, smoothing her hands over the black dress she'd slipped on.

Teena drove them both to the McLaren Headquarters where the party was being held, the girl giving her key to the Valet, showing her ticket to the bodyguard at the front before she and Silver entered the festively decorated building.

♡♡♡

It had been well over an hour since Teena and Silver had arrived and they'd already devised a plan on what to do on the way to the party. Silver was keeping a close eye on Georgia, watching her every more very discreetly so they didn't alert her. Teena's role was to keep a close eye on Lando, but was distracted when Charlotte and Isa came over to her and hugged her.

Her mind was telling her body that she was stupid for ever thinking there was something going on between Georgia and Lando, but she just couldn't take any risks. It happened with Lewis, a blonde intern stole his attention and let him cheat on his girlfriend right in front of her and she wasn't letting it happen to her again. She didn't deserve it, she'd been nothing but kind to everyone she'd ever met and only turned on the rudeness if they hurt her.