Chapter 1

Once upon a time, during a time after all the happily-ever-after's and perhaps even after the ever-afters after that, all the evil villains of the world were banished from the United Kingdom of Auradon and imprison on the Isle of the Lost.

There, underneath a protective dome that kept all manner of enchantment out of their clutches, the terrible, the treacherous, the truly awful, and the severely sinister were cursed to live without the power of magic.

And don't forget...no WiFi.

10 years. 10 years doesn't seem like a long time but for these conjurers and witches, viziers and sorcerers, evil queens and dark fairies, to live a life without magic was a sentence worse than death.

And let's not forget some of them were brought back from death only to be placed on this island.

King Beast declared the villains exiled forever, turns out forever is a long time.....until now

My friends; Jay son of Jafar, Mal daughter of Maleficent, Evie daughter of Evil Queen and Carlos son of Cruella De Vil and me Cassandra daughter of Megara.

Yea, Megara as in Hades and Hercules.

Anyway, my friends we're close but the ones I'm closest to is Mal and Jay. Mal because me and her weren't invited to Evie's sixth birthday party we kinda bonded over that, that's how I met Jay we have a brother-sister relationship.

"You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy." Maleficent said, bringing me away from my thoughts

Maleficent, scariest villain in the Isle of the Lost, everyone's scared of her except my mom, which is probably the reason why Maleficent treats me and Mom better than the others in the Isle.

"What's in it for us?" Mal asks getting my attention

"Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns."

"I think she meant us" I say pointing at me and the others

"It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asks Mal, ignoring us.

"Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't..."

"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will" Evil Queen corrects and Maleficent rolls her eyes saying 

"Our will, our will. And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy."

"What...mom..." Mal complains and both her and her mom have a staring contest, their eyes turning green. Mal always loses but I wish for once Mal would win.

"Fine. Whatever." Mal says when she loses

"I win"

I walk towards Mom and she starts messing with my hair "If I go to Auradon, do you think I'll see..." I say

"I doubt it, you have nothing to fear my sweet girl. If all goes bad, just make sure we both can get out of this dump." Mom says, the last part quietly

"Of course Mom"

"What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names!" Maleficent yells getting my and Moms attention

"For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge... revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men."

"Ow!" Evil Queen says

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!"

"I will..." Jafar starts but Jay calms him down