o n e

[WARNING: this book will have lots of sexual scenes (smut, sex, etc.). Also, if you are uncomfortable reading gay smut, then stop reading this book.]

Diana's POV:

I woke up hearing a soft knock on the door. "Honey, its time to wake up. Don't wanna be late for the first day of school." I heard my mother say from behind the door. I groaned in response as I heard footsteps fading away. I sat up in my queen sized bed and grabbed my phone on the night stand, checking the time. 8:00. I have an hour and a half to get ready for shitty school. Great! (Note the sarcasm)

I sighed as I got out of bed and entered my walk-in closet, picking out my outfit for the day. I guess you can say that I'm rich, but if you even dare call me 'the little rich white girl', I swear that I'll beat the shit out of you. I hate people judging me because I'm rich. Ever since I was a little girl in primary school, I got excluded from groups because I was the 'snobby rich girl' which was not true at all, I was actually the opposite of snobby, I was loving, caring, and smart. The only friend I had was my best friend Niall, we have been friends ever since we could remember, our familys get along really great, and we practically went to the same school, and had the same classes together. It was great. That was until freshman year. Freshman year was hard for me, because the people in my classes, especially the girls, would make fun of me because I was smart, or they would be mean to me because they were envy of me. That year, Niall came back with a different personality and attitude. Once I saw him again, it seemed like he was a stranger. He wasn't the happy and cheeky Niall that I knew and loved(as a brother), he was a dark and rude person that didn't even give a shit about anything. After a while, I got used to it, and I met his new mates that he always talked about. I was first introduced to Harry, he was a good looking lad, but before I could start a conversation with him, he told he was gay. Then there was Zayn. When I fist saw Zayn, I thought he was a heartless jerk that just fucked with every girl that walked past him, but he wasn't all that. Zayn was a quiet, mysterious and intimidating boy, and, for some reason, I got intrigued by him and found myself getting deeper and deeper into this inescapable trap. And by sophomore year, I became a knew person, I became a careless, selfish, and reckless mess that had enough of all the bullshit from everyone. So yeah, that's pretty much it. Nothing more, nothing less.

After I finally changed into my outfit, I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and put on my makeup. "Diana! Honey, breakfast is ready!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs. "I'm coming!" I yelled back as I looked at myself in the mirror one last time (outfit on the top ↑, or on the side →)and grabbed my bag. I walked down the hall and bumped into my big sis, yay. "Hey Di, are you nervous for the first day of school?" She asked as we both made our way downstairs and into the dining room where we saw my mom and dad sitting there, already eating. "Nah, what's there to be nervous about? Its the same shitty school, same shitty classes, and same shitty people." I shrugged as we took a seat. "Diana," my father said in a warning tone, "yeah, dad?" I asked, already knowing what he's gonna say. "Watch your mouth, you know I hate it whenever you curse." He stated. I nodded, "ok, yeah, whatever." I said rolling my eyes as I started eating. We ate in silence for a couple of minutes, until my mom broke it. "Diana, I am counting on that you will be good this school year. That means good grades, perfect attendance, and good notes from your teachers." She said, sternely. I scoffed, "like that'll ever happen." My dad sighed, "why can't you be more like Hanna, she's smart, beautiful, and doesn't make bad choices." My dad said. "Oh, so your saying that I'm not smart or beautiful?" I asked kind of angry and stood up from my seat (I have a short temper). "No, its not that, its just that-"