Seen*

The two of you laid in bed for awhile, before your stomach growled. You hadn't eaten before your flight, so you were pretty hungry. You glanced over at the clock and saw that it was almost one. You'd gotten to his hotel around 8 am, and hadn't left his bed since he'd first tossed you on it.

"Let's order some lunch, baby. I don't want to leave this room today. I want to spend every possible minute with my insanely gorgeous wife completely naked."

"Sounds good to me. Who needs clothes anyway?"

"Definitely not you, my love. Not with me."

He rolled out of bed and grabbed his boxer briefs. Once he'd tugged them on, he grabbed the menu for you. After ordering, you pulled out your phone. You'd forgotten to even let Liv know you'd landed.

You saw that you had two missed messages, and pulled up the text thread with Liv first.

Hey y/n. I'm sure you are probably "busy" right now, but I just wanted to check in and make sure you got there alright. Text me at some point this year, please.

Hey. Sorry. I made it. And yeah, I've been busy. Repeatedly.

Glad you made it. Have a good weekend with Sebastian. Text me when you board on Sunday. I'll meet you at baggage claim, like always. I love you.

I love you too.

You checked the other message, which was from Zac.

Hey loser. Hope you didn't die on the plane.

Hey nerd. Not dead.

Shouldn't you be naked and occupied with your husband right now?

Who says I'm not naked? And we had to take a break for sustenance.

TMI loser.

You literally brought it up.

Your reunion looked adorable, btw.

Let me guess, tabloid?

Yup. It really is a cute picture of the two of you. Just ignore the article.

Send it? I wanna see the cute pic.

If I must 🙄

Aww, that is a cute pic

Aww, that is a cute pic. I knew there would be some. I pretty much always expect some sort of tabloid article if I dare go in public with Seb or you.

Yeah. That's because everyone is obsessed with your husband. And me. You're just ok.

🖕🏻