Meeting Your Friends*

The Monday after Zac's visit, you invited Nica and Liv to dinner. You'd discussed it with Seb, and decided that it was time he meet your friends. Other than Zac, Nica and Liv were your best friends. Nica was your roommate at NYU, and Liv lived across the hall from the two of you. You hadn't expected to form such a close-knit friendship so early into your college life, but you were incredibly lucky in finding a family here right from the start.

You hadn't met any of Seb's friends yet, but he wanted to have his friends, Will and Toby, over soon so they could meet you. He'd told them he was seeing someone, but hadn't really said anything else.

You knew neither girl would go all fangirl on him, but you also knew that Nica had a huge crush on him. You weren't worried about that though. You knew she'd never try anything, and you knew Seb was committed to you. Besides, having a crush on someone you'd only seen on tv doesn't really count. She didn't actually know him.

Seb had an interview and photoshoot during the day, and planned to head home after to clean up and change, then he'd meet you at your house. You were anxious for him to meet your girls. You hadn't really talked to them much about him. Obviously, they knew some things, like that you were seeing him, and that he'd gone to your show with Zac. Other than that, you'd told them you wouldn't really talk about him. It was important for him to know that you were going to respect his privacy. You weren't with him to gossip about him, anyway. You were with him because you really fucking liked him.

Nica showed up first, a half hour early. You should've known she'd try to catch you alone.

"Hey, is he here?"

"Not yet."

"Is this serious? This is really fast. He's not like Zac."

"Yes. I'm very serious. I'm in this with him. No, he's not like Zac. I wouldn't want him to be, because Zac isn't the one I want. I want Sebastian. I want him as himself, because who he is, is exactly who I want. Exactly who I need."

"You barely know each other."

"Nica. It's right. It feels right. I've never felt like this before. Not with Zac. I loved Zac, but I don't think I was ever fully in love with him. Not after already feeling such a strong connection to Sebastian. This is something. It's going to be something so good. I want this."

You didn't realize it, because you were focused on your conversation, but Seb had walked in. He heard what you said, and felt his heart pound when he heard that you felt it too.

He walked right to you and pulled you into his arms, kissing you as soon as you were in reach. His hands slid up from your arms to your face, and he cupped your cheeks, deepening the kiss slightly before pulling back.

"This is going to be the best thing, baby. We are so good together." He didn't pay any attention to Nica as he held you.

He pressed his lips to yours again, before pulling back and smiling at you.

Nica cleared her throat. You shifted so you could see her, and laughed.

"Nica, would you like to meet Sebastian?"

She stood up and walked around the counter. He pulled her into a hug. You internally chuckled, knowing he just made her night.

"It's so nice to meet you, Nica. Y/N has so many great things to say about you."

"It's nice to meet you too. You make her really happy. Don't break her heart."

He shook his head at that, "I wouldn't dream of it. She's exactly who I need. We are good together. We are so good together. She feels it. I do too. I won't pass that up," and turned to catch your eye. You blushed and smiled shyly at him.