Home*

The next few months went pretty fast. You saw Seb three more times, including a trip overseas where he took you to Romania. You saw Constanța, where he was born. You didn't tell him beforehand, but you'd been studying Romanian, so you could understand him when he spoke it to you. He was surprised when he heard you ask someone for the bathroom in Romanian.

Things were going amazing between the two of you. You'd found a good rhythm for when you were apart. You kept busy, hanging out with friends when you weren't working.

You'd barely spoken to Nica since that first trip to Atlanta. She told Liv that she wouldn't be a part of you making the biggest mistake of your life. You were completely heartbroken to have lost one of your best friends. And Seb felt awful that he was the reason the two of you had a falling out. You tried to reassure him that it wasn't his fault, but he couldn't help but feel guilty.

You were an absolute excited ball of energy the day Seb was due back home. Since the two of you had been publicly outed, you'd been able to post pics of the two of you on your social media from time to time. Neither of you went crazy posting, but there were always posts when you got to see him. You were meeting him at the airport, and couldn't resist snapping a pic and posting it when you caught sight of him.

You smiled when your phone immediately popped up with notifications

You finally made it over to Sebastian, and practically jumped on him

"Seb! I'm so fucking happy to see you!"

"Hey, gorgeous. I'm so fucking happy to see you too!" He squeezed you tight before pulling back to press his lips to yours. You could hear the sound of cameras clicking, but you didn't care. It had been 4 long weeks since you'd seen him. Your weekend off was supposed to be last weekend, but the two of you talked about it, and you decided to switch it around so you had this upcoming weekend off instead.

Once he'd grabbed his bags, he laced his fingers with yours and led you out of the airport. There was a cab waiting to drive you back to his loft. You'd been looking in on it a few times a week, and you'd gone over yesterday to open windows and clean everything up so it was ready for him to come home. It wasn't dirty, and you'd been dusting and everything to keep it nice, but you didn't want it to feel stale or cold when he got home.