Honeymoon*

By the time the two of you arrived on the island and checked into your bungalow, you were absolutely aching for Seb.

"Sebastian..."

"Yes, my love?"

"I need you. I'm desperate for you. Please."

"I'm desperate for you too, baby."

He immediately pulled you to him, pressing his lips to yours in a deep kiss as you lifted the bottom of his shirt.

He broke the kiss to pull it off as you quickly undressed. He chuckled when he got the shirt over his head and saw you standing in front of him, completely naked.

"You are so fucking sexy. I love your body, baby."

"Thank you, Seb. Now get your pants off."

"Yes, wifey."

"You are the best husband, Sebastian. You are the best man I've ever known."

"And you're the best wife, baby. I've never known anyone as incredible as you. It's a privilege to get to spend my life with you."

"For me too, baby."

By this point, he's stripped completely, and was pulling your body to his. He scooped you up and slid you down his hard cock, swallowing your moan as he kissed you. When he was buried inside you, he started to walk toward the bed.

"I couldn't wait another second to be inside you, baby."

"Oh fuck, Seb. It feels so fucking good. I love having you inside me. God, baby, there is nothing that feels as good as having you inside me."

"Absolutely nothing. Baby, you have no idea how fucking good it feels to have you wrapped around me. To feel your body holding me inside you as I make you feel so good. To be so completely connected to you. Fuck, baby."

"I love it so much. Us, together like this. It's perfect. It's everything."

"I'm so incredibly in love with you. You completely consume me. It's only you. Forever. Everything is you, baby."

He moved inside you as you whispered back and forth. You could feel your orgasm building, slow and steady. Your desperation had turned into passionate lovemaking, but you weren't complaining. It felt perfect to be with him this way. This was only yours. For the rest of your lives. Nobody else would ever have him this way.

"It's only you, baby. I'm the only one who will ever have you this way again. You are all mine. You belong to me, baby. For the rest of our lives, we belong to each other."

He leaned down to press his lips to yours, kissing you deeply as you moved together. There was so much emotion between you. You should've expected it, since this was your wedding night. Technically, the next afternoon, but you'd gotten on the plane right after the reception and napped, but you didn't go to bed so you are counting this as your wedding night. It doesn't matter that you had sex twice on the plane, as Seb had arranged a private plane to take you to the island. You'd tried to tell him it was too much, but he wouldn't listen. He was going to absolutely spoil you for the next two weeks. You never let him buy you things, and always insisted on paying for dinner every other time. You didn't care about his money. But, when the two of you were able to have sex in the back of the plane, you were thankful he'd insisted.

You felt yourself near the edge, and pulled back to speak.

"I'm so close. May I cum for you? Please."

"Yes, baby, cum for me. Cum as much as you'd like. It's just you and me, baby. You don't have to ask this time."

You cried out his name as you tightened around him. He looked down at you with so much love in his eyes. He couldn't believe you were his wife. He'd already known you were his forever, but you were really his now. It was more now.