PITCHS CASTLE PART 1

PUNZIES POV

I held Tooth in my hands, she was covered in blood.

My face started to flood with tears! The girls huddled with us and we all sobbed, but then I Remembered.

I took my hair and wrapped it around Tooth and sang my song, my hair started to glow bright gold but then it immediately died and black sand burst from it.

My eyes widened! WHY ISNT IT WORKING?! I sang even faster and faster but nothing.

"Ay' am sorry Punzie" Merida whispered, I cried and held Tooth closer.

I'm losing everyone slowly...

~~~~~~~~~~

ELSA POV

Jack, Merida,Flynn,Hiccup,Punzie and I stood in front of Tooths grave.

Jack went forward and I heard him start to sob, my heart sank.

"No.." Punzie said harshly, "NO!".

We all looked at her, "I-I CANT LOSE ANYONE ANYMORE! I'm tired of losing the people I care about guys, we all do..." she exclaimed sadly, I sighed.

"Your right" everyone turned to me, "We are all sick and tired of everyone we love being taken away".

"Why don't we fight back then?" Eugene smirked, Punzie stood up and smiled, "Why don't we?!".

"Am all ears" Merida smirked we all did, Hiccup looked unsure at first but we eventually convinced him.

~~~~~~~~

We all stood in front of Pitchs abandoned castle, all the servants escaped from their 'rooms' and we're now back with their families.

We all looked anxious, "Lets go" I say and we all hold hands and shut our eyes.

Once we opened our eyes, everything was a blur, our eyes burned with fury and colour.

We put our hands forward and our powers connected.

Colors flooded the air and then BOOM! Our powers punched the huge black gate and a big hole appeared.

Our eyes went back to normal and Jack cheered, I giggled at his reaction.

As we entered a huge yard of black grass before the castle door.

We walked farther in, "LOOK OUT!" Merida yelled, I turned and saw a black sand ball charging at me, she took out her MERIDENI bow and shoot the ball before it even touched me.

I started panting deeply, what shot that? "E-Elsa?!" Punzie yelled, I looked up and saw a huge dark black sand dragon in the air, small grains of black sand was trailing behind its tail.

"TAKE COVER!" Jack shouted, my head shot up, a huge black sand fire ball came falling down above me!

I tried to run but black the black grass was growing beneath me and was wrapping around my legs. I looked around and the rest were wrapped in black vines, I saw Anna and Hans on a balcony on one of the castle towers chuckling evilly, I gritted me teeth.

The black falling fire ball above me was getting closer and closer until!

BAM!

Someone pushed me out of the way, I slowly got up and stared at the explosion and what I saw was horrid.

My heart was shattered in millions of pieces, tears started spilling down my face.

My saviour....had...white hair...

(OMG GUYS I CANT RIGHT NOW SORRY FOR A LONG WAIT! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS BUT TE ENDING KILLED ME! HOPE U ENJOYED BYEEE)