I LOVE Y-AHEM!

Jack came back all gloomy and Elsa stared at him all night.

"Well I think we have time for 1 more dare!"Punzie said breaking the silence.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Jack but he just spun it again lazily.

Then BAM! it stopped at Eugene "Well I have this bottle that this man have to me and I think we should drink it" he said smirking "Why did you take it?! what if it could kill you!" Punzie said smacking Eugene's back head.

"I tried it and it well...lets just see" he said smirking and taking a sip then passed it to Punzie then she passed it on.

WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH!

"What happened?!" Jack yelled but his voice sounded like...Elsa's?! he screamed in a girly voice "HAHAHAHA ya sound like ay' little wee" Hiccup laughed but then quickly covered his mouth and quietly screamed.

"HAHAHA LOL!" Eugene said then slapped himself "No,no,no" Punzie whispered not wanting to hear her voice "AHHHHHHHHH" Elsa screamed at Jacks voice coming out.

"Hahaha you guys sound so weird" Merida said then laughed even more!

"OMG HICCUP HAVE YOU HIT PUBERTY YET?!" she laughed and hit Hiccup.

"EUGENE!!" everyone screamed but he just chuckled "it will wear off soon" he said in Punzies voice.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Everyone went over to open the door but Jack and Elsa stayed, Elsa approached Jack "Jack I'm sorry...i shouldn't have done that" she said and Jack looked at her weird and chuckled "what?" Elsa said.

"It's funny how my voice is coming from you" he said not looking at her, she laughed at her own voice too.

"It's oka-" Jack got interrupted by Elsa placing her lips on his.

He kissed back and melted into the kiss, She placed her arms around his neck and he placed his hands around her waist.

"I love y-" Elsa said but got interrupted "Ahem?" Punzie said with a hand on her hip.

They quickly pulled apart.

"North,Tooth,Bunny and Sandy came but they got scared of our voices and went to sleep" Hiccup said.

Jack looked gloomy as they all went to the tv room and watched a movie

(Order of sitting on couch:Jack-Elsa-Punzie-Eugene-Hiccup-Merida)

"What do you want to watch?" Eugene said with his original voice.

"Let's watch Elf!!" Merida said and everyone agreed.

Jack was gloomy because Elsa didn't get to finish her sentence.

(SORRY I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING XD SO ITS SHORT BUT DONT WORRY I WILL BE BETTER NEXT CHAP BAIIII)