He's done, when A two Men on their Thirties with A child On their arms ran Inside The Shelter, the Man With a slim figure and a broad Shoulder, Holds His Hands Crying.

"Please tell Me If You have my Brother Here" he cried, and Jungkook Can Feel The Distress on His State. He's A werewolf He Thought, But brother?? A Human? Here?, He's puzzled.

"What do You Mean Brother Sir? We Only Have animals inside.." he said but The Man Cried On His Hands, the Little Girl In His Arms Cried too, on His neck.

he lookes At The Bulky Man asking For Help, He Pulled The Crying One Unto His Arms And Apologized For Jungkook.

"He means, a Wolf. His Brother Is A werewolf that Was Shoot Earlier In The Forest, He Was Taking A Run When The Police told Us What Happen, and they Said He is Here." He nodded And Said He is Here, wound Treated and on Recovery.

The Couple Sighed, And He Guessed They are mates, happily married with two kids, seeing the rings on their ring finger.

He gestured for them to go Inside so They Can Talk.

The Kids Are Outside with His Co-workers playing so they Can Talk privately.

His first question was why 'Can't He Shift?'

The couple Tried To Explained What they Know, yrs ago when, Taehyung, (He knows The name Now, cuz Of Their Story) and His Brother Was In The Forest Just Running Around Enjoying the Breeze When His Brother wailed Loudly on the Floor, the Wolf Cried and It happened for An Hour, just Laying their on the floor Twisting, wailing and Crying, He can't do Anything About It, He Shifted to His Human Form Expecting his Brother to do the same but he did Not, His Wailing Subside But he began to passed out. He carried His Brother to their Grandma's House.

Their Grandma Nods After SeokJin Explained What Happen, and When Taehyung was Awake He Explained Everything. It's mate Died. That's Why He felt that Excruciating Pain, His mate Is probably Still Fighting For its Life Thats why It lasts Till An Hour, and due To that... Taehyung Can't Shift Back To Its Human Form. it's Like His Human Form Died With His Mate, and Till Now He can't Shift Back.

A pain was Felt On His Heart, as It was Similar to his. He understands Now, and Out Of Nowhere He told them His Story, that His Wolf Died because It saved Him From The Brink Of Dead, same as Parents.

SeokJin hugged Him, A natural Gesture From An Omega.

SeokJin asked Him What Is His Second Gender, and He Said Same At Yours. Tho' with His Wolf Gone, His Omega nature Is Still Present and Its Cant Be removed. Due To that, They Become Close, Everyday The Family Of 4 visited the Shelter To check the Recovering Taehyung and After a Week He was Released. They Thanked All the staff there and Donated a Loads Of Money, While Bidding A Goodbye, Taehyung Who He become Close With For a Week, walk To Him and Nuzzled On His Neck. He heard a sharp Gasp From The people around Him, Especially from Jin and Jimin.

He hummed When He Can Feel The Wolf Licked his Scent Gland, 'is he scenting me?' he thought, and Thats Why He hears the gasp. 'its Probably his Ways of Saying ThankYou' he hugged The Wolfs Neck for a while, and The Family Of Four Hugged Him Too, Settling On their Car while Taehyung On the side of The Road forest follwing The Car.

He feels Something Inside Him, Smelling the Musky and Nature Smell of Taehyung Around Him.

"Damn That was One of A Territorial Wolf Huh. " Jimin Teased Him, "its His ThankYou Jimin.." the smaller Omega Continued to tease him When a realization hit Him.

"You're a Werewolf??!! Why Did you not Tell Me?!!." His Voice higher than usual demanding an answer.

"I was Jimin... I'm just a Normal Human Now.." and With That He walked away Leaving Jimin who after A Minute Understand what He meant.

"Poor Jungkookie.. i hope you found your Happiness soon ..".

••••••

6/20/21

Does it look like I'm Rushing It? Yeah Cuz I Am. I want to end This Quickly So I can Start My New Story!! I don't know how to Continue This😭 I'm having A Hard Time and I Just Wanted to Write But My Mind Was Not Cooperating With Me😭 pleaseee Tell Me If This Is Okay. I also Need To know Your Thoughts so I will Know If You're Still There Muahh 😘

9/13/21
I'M HAVING NY CLASS NOW SO IT WILL BE HARD FOR ME TO WRITE😭 I'LL TRY TO SHORTEN THIS SO WE CAN GET TO THE END. I HAVE SO MANY STORIES THAT I WANT TO WRITE, ALREADY IN MY DRAFT BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME YET😭 I'M ACTUALLY UPDATING THIS WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS. AND ENHYPEN IS OKAY NOW GUYS NI-KI IS STILL RECOVERING BUT THANKYOU FOR THE PRAYERS!💕🥺

WELP! THANKYOU FOR ONE OF MY READER WHO MESSAGED ME AND INFORMED ME ABOUT THE WRONG CHAPTER I UPDATED. PLEASE JUST THINK OF JUST LIKE A SPOILER OR YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT. ANYWAYS IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE OF MY CLASS THAT NY HEAD IS A A MESS I'M SORRY ONCE AGAIN!🥺💕

THANKYOU FOR READING
I PURPLE YOU ALL💜