[6] A Softie

^•^

Years Later.

He is Now Working At A Animal Rescue Welfare, He didn't Work Base On His Course. He enjoyed His Job, The Animals Love Him And His Co-workers are always Using Him To Coax The Angry Animals. His Foster Father supported His Desicion and was proud that He found His Job that He can be happy and Loved.

Actually He was A but Annoyed. His Friend Woke Him Up Ny Spamming His Phone.

Park Jimin, His Co-worker. An Omega. He doesn't know That Jungkook Is An Omega Too, and A wereWolf At That. But Jungkook Knows, and Sometimes He Feels Jealous To him, He can Hear Him Talking To His Wolf And He's Laughing With Him, He calls Him Chim. Years Has Passed, the First Time He Shifted and Saw His Wolf Form, The day Kookie Died and That for Saving Him. Thats Why He Values His Life so much.

He Arrived At The Shelter being Loud And Everything Is A Mess, from the entrance He Can Hear A obnoxious Growl and A startled shriek of His Co-workers. The Growl Was Not Meant To scare Them away, it was a Growl of Asking For Help and A Scared One.

Jimin, with a Sweating face and was panting Like A fish Ran to him and Pulled Him to where the terrified animal is.

A big black wolf was Inside The Room of Insulation for The Animals That Is Hard To Handle. He was Chained and Even With The Black coat you can see alot of wound On Him.

He questioningly look at His Co-workers And They Said Its Not Them. A group of Hunters Wanted to Kill Him So They Shot Him and He Growld Loudly, a Passerby Heard The Gunshot and His Wail, They Called The Police And The Police Brought him Here.

He nodded At That, and Instructed them To Call their Doctor and Nurse And Prepared The Needed Materials To remove the bullet And Clean His Wounds. The other Workers Left, as They Know Jungkook Is Here. Jimin, Him, and Max, the Bulky Man was Left. Max Is There To Help If Theres Something bad To happen While Jimin is A Moral Support as they Wait For The Doctors.

He Signalled At Max To Open The Door And When He Thumbs Up He will Unlock The Chain On The wolfs Feet and Neck, He hesitantly nod eyes shows that he is Nervous.

Jungkook Opened The Door Slowly, the wolf look At Him, Actually he was Looking At Him Since He Entered The room and When He was Talking. His Eyes Looked Hurt and Terrified.

He stood There, after Closing The Door Locking It. They Made eyes Contact, the Wolf Walked to him Slowly and He Give A Thumbs Up To Max, when the Chain was Gone, the wolf Shake its Body still walking To him. He extended His Arms up towards the wolf, as lowered His Head to his Hands, he wants to be Patted and For the First time since Years ago He Smiled with the Galazy in His Eyes. It purred On His Hand, His Hands slowly Caressing The Mightyblack Coat , with His Two Hands and It Walked Closer to him Licking His Face, He Giggled Which Shocked The workers Outside the Insulation. They Arrived Minutes Ago with the Doctor and They Happen to witness The Softness of The wolf in jungkooks Hand and How Jungkook giggles Which he never does.

Max Unlocked the door And told Jungkook to Put the Chain Again But He shoot him a Glare as A No. He gestured to the Doctor and nurse To go Inside. They Strated Cleaning his Wounds carefully afraid to amger the Animal, As He Laid On The Floor, head On Jungkooks Lap, He was Given An Anesthesia so It can Lessen the Pain which Made the Big Wolf Drowsy On Jungkooks Lap, The Doctors Did their Work Skillfully and Hurriedly still cared about The wereWolf.

once They Are Done the Wolf Is Now asleep and That Made Jungkook Glad, His Legs Are dead, and He needs To do His Others Works Too.

He praised the doctors for their Job Well Done And proceed to the front desk to Clock In Which He Didn't Got To do Earlier Because He was Dragged.