Screaming. I hear it again. But this time it's coming from me.

And it's all darkness again.

"Stella , wake up!!" Someone was screaming at me, so I opened my eyes to see a pair of brown eyes staring at me , I blinked 1 , 2 , 3 and I pushed him away.

I don't like people in a close proximity near me when I am not aware. I stood up from the chair , looked at the time and then looked at the grumpy liam who was on the floor.

Looking at his annoyed face , I gave him my hand to help him up but he refused like the kid he still is from inside.

After standing up from the floor and dusting off the imaginary dirt on his pants he took a big step towards me and said , "I hate you Aristella".

To which I smiled and said "The feelings are mutual liam bean" And with that said I took my shoulder bag and walked towards the boarding area , making sure he was following too.

It will be hard to find him if he got lost in the airport, he is such a kid I still don't understand how he gets to work for mafia. Oh yeah because of me.

But no doubt , he is way too good at what he does. Hacking isn't easy and I know that because I am a loser when it comes to technology.

While getting settled inside the plane my mind drifted back to the dream I had. It wasn't the first time I had it , the amount of time I had this dream has made me sort of immune to it.

The nightmares used to be worse when I was a kid , I used to wake up screaming everytime. Because of which I take sleeping pills , I hate those but they are the only source of me getting an actual sleep. No matter how much I try to think about it, I never understand the reason behind the dreams.

"Why in the hell are we travelling in business class, didn't you had a private jet" Liam said , while sitting beside me.

I personally hate to be in between crowds , in simple words I hate people , but have mastered the art of masking my annoyance towards them. Being in front of the media most of the time helps in this too.

"No I don't have a private jet that's my dad's and secondly we don't want anyone to know who we are , we are there for a two week business trip" I replied back on which he nodded his head in understanding.

The whole flight to Italy we sat in silence , liam eventually went to sleep making my shoulders his pillow. Not the first time he did that. Me on the other hand did what I am good at , Overthinking.

There were so many thoughts and questions running through my head, some new some old , demanding to be answered. Some questions including those nightmares , some including my dad , again not the first time.

Me and dad never had the best relationship, he trusts me- at least I think he do that's why I am being sent for this sort of mission , right? Well no matter what he is the only blood I have left in this world. Sometimes I thought how would it have been if I was born in a normal family, where all they cared about was your exams marks and shit and not about if I completed the mission I was sent to.

 Sometimes I thought how would it have been if I was born in a normal family, where all they cared about was your exams marks and shit and not about if I completed the mission I was sent to

Keeping all the other thoughts at bay , I walked through the Trieste airport with liam , as we both took our luggage and found a taxi to take us to our hotel.

Fun fact about the city Trieste , the crime rate here is the lowest in Italy , and considering the fact that one of the world's biggest mafia resides here makes it so ironic.

After getting checked in our hotel and getting our room keys we took the elevator to our room. Ah I have to share the room with this dumbass.

"What is up with that guy?" Liam questioned , directing his head towards a guy with a cigarette in between his lips. And he was directly looking at us or specifically me.

We continued our way to the elevator ignoring him and entered the floor in which our room is.

As soon as we both entered the room we looked evily at each other and ran towards the bed , I was faster than him so I reached the bed before him and sprawled on it and screamed "MINE" while laughing at his irritated face.

"That's not fair stella , you started running before me" He complained , like the child he is.

"Whatever you say loser, have a great night sleeping on the couch" I smirked and hugged the bed again.

I was enjoying my rest at bed when someone knocked on our room door. We both looked at each other and thought it must be room service so I went ahead and opened the door.

But the person standing in front of us , was the same guy from the main hall of the hotel.

He stood there with an uncomfortable smile and some keys in his hand. Now watching him up close , he is literally one of the most beautiful faces on the earth.

The amber eyes , which seems cold yet warm at the same time, His hair were highlighted ash blonde , looking a bit similar too mine. Coincidences are weird.

He cleared his throat , obviously thinking I was checking him out which was not the case , he is good looking no doubt in that but I can't feel the attraction towards him. Maybe because he reminds me of myself, not just because of the appearance but also the cold personality.

"You forgot to take the keys with you" the guy said , clearing his throat.

I looked at him in confusion , which keys is he talking about?

And as if reading my mind he continues "There are two rooms joined in this one suite , you didn't took the other one's key"

"THERE IS AN ANOTHER FUCKING ROOM HERE"

This kid urgh!! But in that moment something strucked me.

"But we booked for a room not a suite" I said looking at the other guy with a bit suspicion.

"I know , let's just say you were lucky today, the hotel owner swapped your room to a suite" the way he said that with a glint of amusement in his eyes made me more dubious of him.

"And may I know who is the owner?" I questioned

I don't know what happened but the moment I asked that question , a smirk appeared on his serious stoned face. And that made me squint my eyes on him. But what he said next was something which I was not expecting.

"Me".

Scratch that I was actually expecting that.