" I dont get it..." ariana says looking confused.

" Of course you don't babe", I say patting her back

" Then the hoe is trying to sue you? You need some space," Ri says shaking her head.

" Yeah Nik, If you dont teach him a lesson now, he'll keep doing the same thing", Ari says.

" You guys are right, let's get into that club", I say smiling.

We get out of my pink Lamborghini and walk inside the club like that bad bitches we are. We go to our VIP section and it's already packed with the hottest celebrities, Durk crazy ass is even there. Roman has calmed down alot since we've been away from Von, in starting to remember certain things but I havent told anyone yet, I have a plan coming...

" THE QUEEN OF NEW YORK IS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BUILDING NICKI MINAJ!" The DJ yells and he starts to play extravagant with me and Durk.

" BEND YOU OVERRRR, SCRATCH YO BACK UP, LICK YO CHESSTTT, PULL YO TRACKS OUT ", Durk and I sing loudly.

" SPIT IN YO MOUTH, THUMB IN YO ASSS, MAKE YOU CUM", Rihanna sings as she starts to grind all on Booka, who
looks like hes about to pass out.

I grab my phone from Rihanna's purse and start to record myself singing along to my verse. The waitress comes with a big tray of shots.

" We didn't order any shots", I say to the girl.

" Some guy at the bar sent them", she says shrugging as she walks away... rude much.

" You ordered shots?" Ariana asks me.

" No, some guy at the bar sent them to us... well me", I tell her.

" It doesn't matter,  let's get drunk ", Rihanna says as she grabs to small shot glasses.

This reminds me of me and Von's first date, when he got me all those shots, I was so drunk. I miss my baby , but we just need some space apart, he needs to figure some things out.

" CHEERS TO THE FREAKING WEEKEND", Rihanna yells as she holds up her glasses.

I grab two and chug them down, this drink is so strong, it burns your throat. But I just take some more until I feel like I'm off my ass. The DJ starts playing  by " Like that" Durk  and Von.  we get lit, Ariana starts twerking all on Durk... chile I dont believe it, his ass is even enjoying it. He deserved it, india did him bogus anyway.