Trinidad. ( Part 2)

Start from the beginning

" Ahh you remember Smurkio what happened to the last guy that challenged Roman, yeah?" I ask him.

" Chill out Roman,  when we get to the hotel you taking your medicine ", he says.

" Never!" I say running off the plane, I try to run as fast as I can but Onika decoded to wear fucking heels so one of them break and i fall down.

Dayvon is right there, grabbing me roughly.  Hes super strong, dammit onika needs to work out more she's so weak. I roll my eyes as he walks us to this limousine.

" Unhand me!" I yell as he tosses me in the car.

" we going to see your parents, so you I have to take your meds Roman", Von says as calmly as he could.

" Well I dont want to", I say turning away from him.

" Oh my God man, I'm not about to be playing with yo ass", he says annoyed as he slams the door shut.

I roll my eyes as the Limo pulls off, I'm assuming Durk and the other guys caught another limo. It's fine, I really didn't want to be around them anyway.

" so has anyone dissed Miss Minaj?" I ask him to make conversation.

" Yeah, lil kim keeps speaking on you and some other lame hoes", he says

" Where's my phone?" I ask him.

"I gotta buy a new one, what you tryna do?" He asks me.

" Tell Durk to call holiday and Drop Roman's revenge ", I say smiling.

" With eminem?" He asks shocked.

" Yes obviously,  Onika would've wanted it done if she remembered that old hussy", I say rolling my eyes.

" Once you drop this you can't go back gang, you sure?" He asks looking in my eyes.

" Yes, she needs a lesson and I'm gladly ready to teach her", I say sure that i wanted to drop this distract, this hoe had it coming, now it's time to finish her.

He pulls out his phone and calls Durk, I look at the scenery and its lovely, it's no London my hometown but it was something.  It felt warm, home, I could feel the connection to the island.

" Its dropping at midnight ", he tells me as he gets off the phone.