Part 7

Cale was curious as to why a dragon would need rescuing. He voiced out this curiosity to Rok soo. Upon hearing this Rok soo said about how the young dragon was captured and tortured by Venion Stan. 

Upon hearing all this Cale's expression hardened. 

"Indeed we have to do it immediately. I also don't want it to be killed."

Cale didn't question Rok soo about how he knew all this information.

That day they both went to Billos store and purchased many things including a mana disturbance tool and returned.

Before going back to his room Rok soo said to Cale to ask his father whether they could arrange a carriage for them.

Upon reaching his room Rok soo took the books he had bought from the stores and flipped through them recording all the information with his ability. As he had read the novel he knew a lot of information about this world but it was not harmful to be prepared right? he thought as he read through the books.

After Rok soo left for his room Cale asked Han's to ask his father whether he could meet him. "Young master why don't you directly go and meet him?" asked Han's who knew that the count would be very happy if Cale directly went to meet him.

Cale shook his head and told Hans to hurry up. Hans nodded and went to the count as he was someone who had to follow the orders of the young master.

Upon knocking on the door of the count's office he entered. The count looked up when he entered and on seeing him smiled and asked, "What is it, Hans?"

There was a reason why the employees in the Henituse Mansion remained happy even though they worked hard every day. It was because of the count and the countess. They never mistreated the servants and always looked after their well being. If any of them was unwell or even if their families were unwell the countess would ask them to rest. Likewise, Hans too was happy working under the count. Unlike other proud nobles, the count always listened to the problems of everyone and tried to find solutions for them. Even the people in their territory often praised the count.

Sadly there was an exception it was their young master who had started drinking. But even though the young master displayed bad habits and was disliked by the people in the territory as well as most of the servants working under the household. Count Deruth would just apologize to the people who were harmed because of his son.

Often Han's would feel pity for the young master because he felt that the young master was just a young child who was trying to gain the attention of his father. But it was not up to Han's to think about this as he was just an employee working for the count.

"The young master has requested to see you," he said in reply to the count's question. On hearing this Deruth frowned. He wondered why Cale didn't come directly if he wanted to meet him.

He nodded and said, "Tell him to come." Hans nodded and went to Cale to tell him that he could meet his father. 

Cale on hearing that he had permission to meet the count went to his father's office.

Upon entering Deruth looked up and asked, "What is it, Cale?" He seemed to be frowning as if worrying about something.

"Father could you please arrange a carriage for me to go to the capital," he asked. Hearing this Deruth looked as if he received an enormous shock. Cale meanwhile was puzzled on seeing this. "What happened?" he asked. "I just wanted to visit the capital,".

"Alright." Deruth nodded. "Why didn't you directly come to me to talk about this?" he asked Cale.

The reason why he had not gone directly to his father's office was because of something that had happened previously when he had last visited his father in his office on his own.