So, the arrow pierced her right eye, and more blood splattered on the ground. She let out an agonizing cry and fell to the ground once again, holding the arrow that was stabbed in her eye. Keeping the arrow on her eye will not bring any good to her, and the only thing that she could do was to take it out. She growled softly and let out a loud scream when she was pulling the arrow out from her eye.

She then spotted a pistol under a huge rock in her right, which she assumed belonged to the CCG. She picked it up and tried shaking it to tell that if there were bullets inside, even though her tired, wobbly hands no longer had the energy to pull the trigger. She then dropped it to the ground and activated her tentacle-like kagune, hoping that it could help her.

The kagune picked the gun up and wrapped its tip around the handle. The bullet shot right through the man's forehead and never in her life ( Y/n ) had been so grateful to be a ghoul. But when she tried standing up, she immediately collapsed to the floor.

" Just... let... m-me stand for... goodness sake," she groaned and held her right eye, where the blood was pouring out. With the help of her kagune that she used as support, she managed to stand upright, though her feet were shaking every time she took a step forward.

The path is rough, winding, and dim, which made her difficult to walk without falling to the ground at least once every three minutes. She was still far from where he was but one thing she knew was that she was not going to back down. Everything for him, everything for Kaneki.

The ( h/c )-haired female was not able to see clearly because of her eye but she thought that even without it, she knows she will still survive. Even when she had several broken ribs and it felt horrible, she still wanted to speed up her pace.

She did not know how many times Kaneki would approach her to give ( Y/n ) hugs and kisses but one thing she knew for sure was that she acted as if she didn't appreciate it, and ( Y/n ) absolutely hated herself for that.

The road would sometimes shake, causing her to lose balance and roll on the ground but the ghoul would try her best to immediately stand up. Her face was a mess, and her once fine face was now filled with dirt and scratches. She ran and ran despite her wounds and her shaking legs.

Kaneki was the only man who stayed by her side when no one else would. Kaneki was the one who kept on loving her despite her being a cold-hearted ghoul. Kaneki was the only one willing to love her for her and nothing else. And if it wasn't for him, she would have never been the person she is now.

If she was not meant to be with him, she would have suffered years and years, feeling depressed. It just had to be him. The reason why she is still breathing just had to be because of him.

The ( h/c )-haired female collapsed on her knees when she realized that she was at her destination. She panted heavily and placed her hand where her heart was, taking a small break before she activated her kagune to cover her face in order not to inhale the dangerous toxin by accident. She jumped into the hole and stumbled when she made contact with the ground.

" A... Ayato?" she screamed his name across the underground and coughed furiously after doing so. She did not hear anything coming her way.

The ground she was in started to grumble, and she could hear waves coming her way. The female furrowed her eyebrows and chose to investigate the inner tunnel where the sound came from.

( Y/n ) observed the tunnel in circles to only see that there was brown, muddy water starting to appear. She also felt something painful coming from her stomach area. She shook it off and went in deeper knowing the consequences she was about to face, her blood staining both the walls and floors. The ghoul caught a glimpse of a hand sticking out the water, and she widened her eyes in shock.