COMMUNITY RULES

The below mentioned rules and conditions must be met as a member of our community:

1. Members must always maintain a decent and respectable decorum while interacting with requestors as well as fellow members. 

2. We do not support bashing members and we don't encourage the use of curse words in any context that is not deemed friendly. 

3. Discord is not mandatory however we prefer that you have it, so that we can interact as a community on the whole and make safe and fun online friendships. 

4. We do not require members to be always active however you must complete your duties as a member within the given timeline.

5. Members are free to take hiatus' and breaks from the community, however they must complete the previously assigned duties before doing so. Members must also inform their respective admins and the founder of their leave of absence

6. In cases of unnotified absences for prolonged periods of time, unannounced inactivity for longer than a month and no responses to admin messages, members will be permanently removed/banned from the community and will not be supported for in the future. 

7. We also allow members to leave the community permanently on their own volition however members must clear all duties and leave with an announced notice given at least two weeks prior. Failure to do so will not be well received by the community. 

8. Members are encouraged to reach out to other members when they need help. We understand that sometimes you might feel pressured or unable to complete tasks on time due to personal problems, but we kindly request you to notify us and ask other members to aid you in your work if you find yourself in such an unmotivated state or slump.