comfort

Ahh i made this a bit too self indulgent. Kinda highlights my own securities but I just wanted to say you're none of the things y/n calls themselves in this fic. So a little warning for self deprecation (yourself), mental breakdown sort of things. Guess this is a lime.
I will also just like to mention that I am working on the requests I was given!! Life has been a bit hectic recently so I've just been publishing stories I wrote a while back so I apologise for that. I love you all :))

Tears streamed from her (E/C) eyes, non-stop as she wept underneath her blankets. Her insecurities were plaguing her every thought, undergoing another breakdown and clawing at her imperfections.
Fat, ugly, too many spots, too many rolls, flabby, obese, disgusting, shit, untalented, freak, psycho, worthless, unlovable, unlikable; a waste of fucking space.
She shut her eyes tightly, holding onto her blankets for some sort of comfort in this horrible time while shaking wildly. She had missed school already, too overwhelmed by her thoughts to attend. Her door was shut, lights off and curtains drawn, laying in complete darkness as she succumbed to her own thoughts. It hurt, it felt like her head was on fire, digging her fingernails into her scalp in an attempt to silence the never ending abuse.

Her absence at school hadn't gone unnoticed, her boyfriend bouncing his leg in anxiety with each text left unread. He was waiting for the end of class so he could bolt it out of the school early, his eyes glued into the clock. Five more minutes...

"Please just shut the fuck up!" She yelled at herself in the mirror, her hands gripping the sides of the sink tightly. "I can't take this anymore... please just let me rest..."
She broke down into more sobs, sinking down to her knees with her hands covering her ears. She didn't hear her front door open and the footsteps coming towards her location.
"Please... please... I just want this all to end." She cried.
The door burst open, her head turning to the direction of the slam where she saw Nagito looking down at her.
"O-oh, d-don't look at me... I'm repulsive." She stammered. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
Nagito stayed quiet and instead joined her on the tiled floor, embracing her in a tight side hug and resting her head on his chest, brushing his fingers through her hair. He brought his head down so his lips were on the top of her head, kissing it gently and whispering words of reassurance.
"My little hope... calm down, everything is gonna be okay. You're safe, I'm here for you and everything is gonna be okay." Nagito cooed. "Come on now, breathe with me. Stay focused, don't lose sight of hope."
(Y/N) was too far gone to resist his embrace, crumbling in his hold and clutching onto him desperately, trying to steady her breathing for him.
"N-n-Nagito..." she choked out.
"Shhh, just calm down now. I'm here, I'm right here." Nagito mumbled to her, continuing to stroke her hair.
She was quaking in his arms, her breath shaky and sobs audible but with Nagito by her side, the sobs slowly diminished into light snivels, finally calming down and coming to her senses. Nagito loosened his grip and cupped her face in his hands, making sure she kept looking at him.
"What's the matter, (nickname)?" He asked softly, looking at her with concern.
"Hah... I don't deserve you at all." She weakly smiled, a tear occasionally slipping. "Why? Why do you love me when you could do so much better? I'm so fat, I'm so ugly, worthless, untalented and a waste of space. You deserve so much better than me Nagito, so much more."
(Y/N) almost broke down again, but Nagito kept her stable.
"No... no (Y/N), that's not true. I'm so lucky to have you, such an amazing talented person like you. I promise that you are more than worthy, you are beautiful and my favourite person in the entire world." Nagito began, speaking softly. "I would do anything if it meant you would stay by my side, my little hope. I love you with all of my being. I'm not very good with words, so can I show you how I feel in another way?"
(Y/N) nodded, her body still shaky as Nagito helped her to her feet, carefully leading her into the bedroom and setting her down on the bed. He smiled reassuringly at her, climbing on top of her body and tucking some loose strands of hair behind her ear. He blushed himself, leaning down to capture her lips in a gentle kiss. He moved in synchrony with her, putting all his love into the kiss and steadying himself by placing a hand on her hip. (Y/N) kissed back, feeling her face flush as he treated her so gently, stroking her curves with his left hand while his other hand came up to caress her cheek. He parted for a moment to catch his breath, before placing his lips down into a more passionately styled kiss, being more firm and bringing his body closer to hers. He darted out his tongue across her lower lip, requesting entrance to which she gladly obliged, parting her soft lips so he could slip his tongue into her mouth. As always, he was soft and loving, kissing her like she was the last thing on earth. It made her heart soar, already feeling tons better with Nagito by her side. His tongue explored her mouth, visiting every spot and massaging her tongue with his. He grinned as soft mewls escaped her throat, showing that she was enjoying the kiss. Her hands wound up in his soft, white hair and were stroking his scalp, occasionally tugging to pull him closer. They soon had to part for air, a string of saliva snapping between the two once they parted with heavy breaths and burning red faces.
"If I could, I would kiss you for the rest of my life." Nagito muttered, looking down at her with an enamoured gaze. "You are so beautiful~"
Nagito began to pepper her face in soft kisses, making sure to reach every inch of her skin.
"All of this... to me is a masterpiece. I am so lucky I can call such an angelic being my own..." He whispered to her, trailing along her jaw. "My hope... my beautiful hope."
His lips fell down onto her neck, gently pecking the sensitive skin and dragging his lips along her neck. She let out a few whines of pleasure, her neck generally quite sensitive so his touch was like heaven on her skin.
"Please... let me mark you, let me show everyone how proud I am that I get to own such a treasure~" Nagito begged, sighing in pleasure when (Y/N) nodded. "Ahh, I am so lucky~"
So he did just that, finding a spot on her neck to leave his mark, nipping and suckling at the skin in order to form a love-bite behind. He admired his work, kissing the finished mark gently.
"There we go... all mine~ worthy, amazing, pretty and all mine~" Nagito purred, kissing her neck once more.
His hand travelled down to her shirt, slowly pulling up so her stomach was exposed. She flinched slightly, Nagito hushing her as she did.
"No, no... don't cover yourself from me, love." Nagito told her, his head wandering down to her abdomen.
His hand trailed over her stomach, his lips coming down to kiss the soft skin with the occasional drag of his tongue.
"This... this is perfect. You are perfect. I love your body, please don't hate it. If it weren't for your body, I wouldn't be able to hold you, to kiss you, to love you. You are not 'fat' and even if you were, I'd still love you endlessly." Nagito soothed, running his tongue along her abdomen.
She gasped slightly when he nipped at the skin with a giggle, relishing in her reactions.
"Maybe I should leave a little something here too... so every time you look at yourself you can be reminded about just how much I love you~" Nagito spoke before doing as he said.
It felt weird but strangely nice to the girl beneath him, his lips sucking and his teeth biting at her skin in order to leave his mark. He retracted his head and pulled her shirt back down so it covered her stomach, crawling his way back up to her face. He leaned down to kiss her lips, smiling against her lips as he did so.
"Don't you see how much you mean to me? My gorgeous (Y/N), I would be lost without you~" Nagito murmured, kissing her once again. "No matter what, I will always be by your side."