Two

story inspiration:

you're following the mysterious student who is sneaking out of the dormitories (dark academia)

-oliviaalee on youtube

(comment/s written by stay Stray)

"you should be studying" you whisper to yourself, but you can't. for some odd reason, you're distracted. it's late. 12:29, the clock read. it's 12:29 and all you had done is sit there and stare at your books. minutes later you look at the clock. 12:29. what? still 12:29? how is it still- a loud bang rings throughout the dormitory. the sound of the door. who could be going out at this hour? you make a mental note to fix your clock. standing from your desk, you look out the window. somebody had left. you realize it's raining and grab your black umbrella. you look at the window once more. you lock eyes with a handsome boy. smirking, he turns and strolls towards the gardens.

you silently make your way out of the dorms and follow the boy to the gardens, intrigued. you freeze once you see him. "took you long enough." he says, his voice deep with an english accent. "what are you doing out here at this hour?" you ask him. "follow me, I want to show you something." he says, he take your hand and you stiffen. "don't you trust me? you followed me all this way." he taunts. you timidly nod. he leads you through the garden silently and you realize he doesn't have his umbrella. you move next to him and offer to share yours. he smiles at you thankfully. his smile is beautiful. his eyes are as blue as the ocean. his skin has a pretty pink tone to it and it's soft and warm even in the cold rain.

"staring can be weird sometimes, you know," he chuckles. An obvious blush pains your face, screw full moons. you approach a gate. covered in the most beautiful vines and flowers you've ever seen. he lets go of your hand and you immediately miss its warmth. he pulls a small key out of his pocket, puts it in the key hole and opens the gate. "c'mon then." you entre the gate and see a beautiful garden, flowers of all kinds and big beautiful trees. you look around in wonder as you feel hands wrap around your waist. "beautiful isn't it?" the boy asks. "absolutely," you whisper. 

"dance with me." he breathes, his lips grazing the shell of you ear, your face warming up. "but-" ignoring you, he laughs and pulls you towards him, your body flush against his. "dance with me, love." and you do, you dance with him. he spins you around, lifts you up and dips you, kissing your jaw as he does so. "you're beautiful you know that?" he pulls you up again, his breath fanning your lips. "absolutely breath taking." he whispers, his lips now grazing yours.

he gazes into your eyes and you look up into his. his eyes slowly scan your face and eventually his gaze lands on your lips. he leans closer. "would it be ok if I kissed you?" he asks. you swallow the lump forming in your throat. "yes" You say breathless. he kisses you.

-

you wake up to the sound of muffled voices. what was that? a dream? you stand up and you're still in your uniform. your hair is messy and damp. you straighten yourself and head to class. you notice someone standing by the garden, changing your direction as to go to them. you stand next to this person. "you must love following me, beautiful." it's the boy. "i don't know your name." you say. "and maybe you never will, but that's ok." he smiles and walks away.

you turn around and he's gone.

-

it's been 2 months since your night with the boy. you decided to not think on it too much since you have bigger things to worry about. like school and exams. making your way to the library, you feel cold and wet. it's not raining, but it is cold nevertheless. you tug your jacket closer to your torso and walk faster. there he is. the boy with whom you've fallen in love. you've seen him multiple times, but you haven't spoken. your heart drops when he looks at you. his eyes are beautiful and you wonder how someone can be so pretty. he looks away, and your heart is in your shoes. 

it's been hours since your run-in with him and you've been in the library for much longer than usual. your brain hurts. "don't over work yourself, love." the deep voice comes from behind you and you know who it belongs to. the boy you've come to adore so much. "take a break. that beautiful brain can only handle so much studying at once." you close your books and turn to him. "what are doing here?" your voice betrays you. coming out smaller than you wanted. "i want to show you something." he says, grabbing your hand.

he leads you to the place he took you on the night you met, but this time with a cute picnic set up in the centre. "what is this?" you ask. "what does it look like?" he asks in a snarky tone, rolling his eyes though smirking. you eat and chat for a while. you never noticed just how much you've missed his company. "are you going to tell me your name?" you ask. "nathan." he says blankly. "well, it's nice to meet you, nathan." you say with a dreamy smile on your face.

the next thing you know, your back is on the ground and he's on top of you, kissing you. passionately. you can feel his heart racing in his chest, and yours beats faster with every touch from him. every time his slides his hands down your arms, every time he turns your head so he can kiss you deeper. "i love you." he mumbles into your neck, breathless. "i love you." you say to him just as, or even more... breathless. he continues to kiss you and you wish he'd never stop.

(i might take this one down as i havent heard whether or not the original writer is comfortable with me rewriting this)