"I need a job, and I was wondering if I could visit the facility here first", mikoto calmly stated, as she watched the hunchback man reveal his crooked teeth through a revolting grin.

     "you?", his snarky voice questioned.

     "a pretty woman like you shouldn't even be lounging around here with men that are nearly twice your size", the man mocked, swatting his hand as if he's trying to shoo mikoto away.

     chisaki glanced over at mikoto, wondering what she'd do.

     'give up? I doubt her and stubbornness woul—'

a soft sniffling was suddenly heard, as the woman had lifted up her sleeve, shielding her distressed expression.

"h-hey...y-you're not actually gonna cry are you?", rappa asked, causing all the men around mikoto to stiffen up.

kurono glanced over at chisaki, as if wishing he'd do something about it.

the brown-haired demon sighed, rubbing his temples, as he stepped forward, alerting the owner of his demanding presence.

"give her the job before this gets nasty for you and your odious business", chisaki lowly threatened.

"y-y-yes sir!!", the jittery man complied, to which mikoto had cracked a small smile behind her sorrowful eyes that held no tears whatsoever.

"p-please follow me then", the old fool gestured, as mikoto discreetly leaned towards chisaki a bit, muttering a quick, "thanks".

the leader of the shie hassaikai merely scoffed, unimpressed yet slightly amused by the short performance that the dark-haired woman had put on.

'what a little minx'.

     "where could she have possibly gone?", uraraka sighed, as the group's been searching for the sealed escapee for at least two days straight

"if you were locked up for a long time, where would you go first place after being left out?", iida asked.

"well, depending on what type of person she is, I would say that she might go for revenge. but she'd have to get some weapon and allies first, although we don't even know what she uses to fight or who she may know. however, she could also be loitering around and looking for a job to support her growling stomach and needs. or perhaps, she's out and about trying to gather information on—"

"midoriya", todoroki interrupted.

"o-oh sorry!! I'm rambling again aren't I?", the green-haired boy embarrassingly smiled.

"it's alright! that actually made a lot of sense. we should look into the nearby villages then. I'm sure she couldn't have gone far", uraraka exclaimed, as todoroki nodded in agreement.

"but on a more serious note, do we have any idea on what the riddle's referring to?", iida asked, noticing a lively village up ahead.

     "it's too many words for my brain to compute", uraraka sighed with a frown.

     "I can't help but think that they're referring to something that's not a physical object", midoriya answered.

     "really?"

     "mhm, but we should really hurry up and find her first before continuing on our exam to become the next gods and goddess", midoriya smiled.

     "for sure", iida agreed.

      todoroki then turned his head around, wondering whether they were being followed or not.

     "todoroki-kun, are you okay?", his green-haired friend questioned.

     "ah...yes. perhaps it was just some wild animal", the youngest todoroki stated, as he joined the rest of his friends.

     a pair of turquoise eyes glared at the group for a moment longer, before disappearing back into the luscious evergreens.