"YOU—"

     "anyways, I sure hope that our relationship will strengthen, as it's going to be a long journey. wouldn't you agree, kai?"

     chisaki clenched his gloved fists as one could easily tell that the man was greatly displeased.

     "yes, indeed it will be", the tengu bitterly answered.

     as the four had arrived at the miyoshi village, eight men stood by the entrance, scaring off the majority of the human population, as they looked like some shady gang

     "huh? where are your wings?", mikoto asked, as the three behind her had also hid theirs.

"we're not stupid enough to have them out in the open for everyone to gawk at", nemoto shin — one of overhaul's most devoted subordinates — scoffed.

"okay, well, any information on job openings?", mikoto asked, noticing that the village was bustling with business stalls on the side of the road, in front of the main shops, and kids kicking around a tether ball.

     "prostitution!", rappa immediately answered, causing a few snorts here and there, as chisaki's brows furrowed.

"rappa, watch how you speak when we're outside. at least have some decency to keep your voice down low when blurting things that pop up first from your simple mind", the brown-haired leader harshly reprimanded.

"FIGHT M—"

"there's not much openings since this village is doing quite well economically", tengai hekiji — the more calmer of the group — truthfully answered.

"though we did find this sketchy business", hōjō yū — a serious advocate of the shie hassaikai — chimed in.

"more like they were trying to scout us, since we looked pretty shady", nemoto scoffed.

"oh really? what is it?", mikoto asked, as the group had successfully led her towards the so-called "sketchy business".

"this place looks unsanitary", chisaki muttered, noticing the rust and mold crawling up the pipes and bars of the supposed windows.

"this looks like jail", kurono commented.

     "WELCOME!! oh dear, I see that you eight have brought back more customers and a...woman...?", the owner hesitantly said, noticing the red brocade amongst the black yukatas.