𝟷:𝟸:𝟶

"Come ooonnn, Bakugou!! Everyone knows that you have a crush on Y/n, except for Y/n himself!! I'm sure if you just confess you'll be fine, trust us!!" Mina whined like a baby as she shook a deadpanning Bakugou

"Yeah, man! You're really manly so Y/n will definitely accept you!!" Kirishima claimed.

At the moment the Bakusquad - without Y/n - was pestering Bakugou to confess to Y/n. Their tactic? To annoy the living shit out of him until he does actually confess. Will they die doing this? Yes, absolutely, but it's all for the best.

The whole class knew of Bakugou's and Y/n's crush for each other, and it was so painful to watch them. So, the whole entire class was in on getting the two together. Part of the class were assigned to Bakugou, the other to Y/n, curtesy to Momo, Mina and Toru.

"Come on man! Confess! Confess!!" Denki chanted.

"Confess!! Confess!! Confess!! Con—"

"ALRIGHT!! YOU FUCKERS ARE ANNOYING!! I'LL DO IT JUST SHUT UP!!!" Bakugou screamed and pushed their faces out of the way.

Bakugou paused for a minute. His cheeks slowly started to turn red at the realization of what he had said.

The group smiled devilishly, "So you gonna confess?" Mina taunted.

Bakugou gritted his teeth, "I will!! It's just a stupid confession anyways!! I'll do it, damnit!!!" He shouted and stormed to the elevator.

When Bakugou got into the elevator, the group looked at each other with a smile on their lips. They all then snickered to each other and huddled up to Mina's phone.

"We got him guys, he's heading up now," Mina whispered into her phone.

"Right! Y/n is all set as well! Tomorrow shall be the day we see these two together finally!!" Toru from the other side of the phone claimed.

Mina looked up at the boys and gave a peace sign, "We did it!" She said with a smile.

Bakugou had never been more nervous in his life. His heart was thumping at a million miles per hour and he couldn't contain his blush. His face was scarlet red as his face felt hot too. When he was walking down Y/n's hallway, he couldn't but clutch his fists tighter.

Bakugou stood in front of Y/n's closed doors and tried to calm himself. He took out his phone and opened the text messages that he had sent to Y/n. He steadied his fingers to text correctly.

Boom Boom Boy
Hey, open the door

I want to talk

Slenderman Rip-off
Give me a sec

And I also have something to tell you

Bakugou bit the inside of his cheeks and waited impatiently for the door in front of him to open. Not a second later, Y/n's door opened. Y/n looked at Bakugou with a smile and a small blush on his face.

Y/n opened the door widened and turned to go back inside. Bakugou stared at Y/n for a second but then shook his head and also went inside Y/n's room. He closed the door behind him and Y/n jumped onto his bed.

Bakugou walked over to Y/n's figure and sat on the bed while Y/n was facing down on his pillow. Bakugou took a deep breathe and clutched his fists to at least try to stop them from sweating.

"Come on, Katsuki, confess already," Bakugou muttered to himself, "Confess and if he rejects, oh well. And if he accepts, then he'll love me just as much as I love him... Right? No, stop that, just confess you idiot."

"Bakugou?"

Bakugou eyes widened and looked at Y/n in shock. Y/n had a blush on his face as he had just heard what Bakugou had said to himself. Bakugou looked at Y/n's ears and noticed that he had his new hear aids in.

The two stared at each other in shock and with a heavy blush on their face. They both looked away after a minute trying to comprehend what had just happened just now.

"So... uh... Do you want to try that again?" Y/n asks, hesitantly.

"Yeah..." Bakugou murmured.

The two male turned to each other and sat up, they both still had a heavy blush on their face but they didn't mind. Bakugou was hesitant of what to say but Y/n stayed patient.

"Baku—?"

"I like you, Y/n," Bakugou blurted out, cutting Y/n off, "I really like you - no - I love you. Please go out with me, and I'm sorry if you don't feel the same."

Y/n blinked in slight shock. He than smiled warmly and let out a small laugh.

Bakugou glanced up at Y/n, "W-what are you laughing at, huh?"

"Nothing, nothin at all Bakugou. It's just that, I love you too," Y/n stated taking Bakugou by shock, "I love you, Katsuki Bakugou, and I would love to go out with you and be your boyfriend."

Bakugou stared for a second before looking down at the bed with a small blush and smile of appreciation.

"Come here, silly!" Y/n claimed as he jumped at Bakugou and hugged him tightly.

Bakugou and Y/n fell onto the bed with a small laugh. Bakugou wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist as Y/n wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck. Y/n's laugh was Bakugou's bliss.

The two males' laugh soon died down and they both looked at each other with love in their eyes. Bakugou placed his hand behind Y/n's head and slowly guided the (h/c) haired male to his lips. They both closed their eyes and let their lips met for a passionate and small kiss.

Bakugou smiled in the kiss, making Y/n laugh a bit. They both  truly did love each other, no matter what had happened between the two. They both held each other until they closed their eyes and called asleep in each other's loving embrace.

 They both held each other until they closed their eyes and called asleep in each other's loving embrace