𝟼:𝟶

Y/n sat by his desk watching the video on his laptop

Y/n sat by his desk watching the video on his laptop. It was a video about sign langue and how to let the watcher learn it. Y/n has been practicing since he returned back to his room from Recovery Girl's check up.

When Y/n isn't reading somewhere in the dormitory or in his room, he would be sitting by his desk watching the educational JSL video so he could at least communicate with his teachers. Although it was currently break for the students, Y/n still wanted to be ready by pulling all his time into JSL.

Y/n honestly didn't want to go outside of his room. If he did his classmates would pity him, his friends will try and make him hang out even though he can't even hear them, some of his classmates even tried to help Y/n forgive Bakugou, and than there was Bakugou in general. Y/n still didn't want to see Bakugou.

Spinning in his chair, Y/n sighed to himself, bored and tired of the video lessons. He's internally grateful that he was a quick learner and got most of the needed signing that he needed down, in fact he got most of them down.

A buzz from Y/n's phone alerted him. Ever since his hearing has been stripped away from him, he became more sensitive to vibrations around him and his sight was much more sharper than before too. Y/n picked up his phone and read the text message he got.

The Bird man
Open up, me and Shoji brought some snacks for you.
Also dark shadow wanted to see you too.

Y/n blinked a bit in shock of what Tokoyami texted him. He hasn't talked much to the dark user nor has he talked much with Shoji but all the times they spent with each other were enjoyable and they liked each other's companies.

Slenderman Rip-off
Sure give me a sec.

Y/n got up from his seat and opened the door of his room. Sure enough, Shoji and Tokoyami were standing there waiting for him. Shoji was holding a small box that smelled like chocolate and sweets to Y/n.

Tokoyami and Shoji glanced at each other before turning back to a slightly confused Y/n. Dark shadow was behind Tokoyami waiting for a signal so that they could hug Y/n once more.

"Hi Y/n, my name is Tokoyami," Tokoyami signed in broken sign language.

Y/n's eyes widened recognizing the hand signs, they shined a bit in appreciation. Tokoyami and Shoji smiled slightly seeing the shine in Y/n's eyes, which was the first time in a while.

"You..." Y/n steadied his breathe, "You know sign language?"

Shoji nodded, "We've been practicing so we could talk with you. We were also wondering if you could teach us a bit," He signed.

Y/n's eyes widened a bit more after seeing what Shoji and Tokoyami wanted. He smiled softly and nodded. He stepped out of the way to let the two males in his room. This was honestly the first time he smiled since the incident.

Shoji and Tokoyami sat on the bed as Y/n collected his laptop from his desk and plopped in the middle of the two. Dark shadow came out from their small hiding and tugged on Y/n's sleeve making the male look at him.

Tokoyami seemed to panic a bit and was going to make a sorry gesture but stopped when Y/n let a soft chuckle erupt from his throat. The chuckle was quiet because Y/n didn't want to be loud accidentally but it was heard from the other people in the room.

Dark shadow's eyes shined a bit and made themselves comfortable in Y/n's lap.Y/n pet them softly, feeling vibrations coming off of the quirk signaling that they were cooing or purring in a way.

"So, want to start?" Y/n signed to the two males.