𝟸:𝟶

It was free period for class 1A, everyone was enjoying themselves, talking with one another, doing their own thing, the regular for everyone

It was free period for class 1A, everyone was enjoying themselves, talking with one another, doing their own thing, the regular for everyone. Some were talking louder than others, but everyone knew that that one person always has a pass for being loud. That person being Y/n.

Y/n was always a loud person, especially when he's talking about a story that could be made up or just him admiring one of his idols. Nothing held him back and he never had a reason to be sad, it's what made Y/n, Y/n.

At the moment Y/n was talking rather loudly about someone he admired the most. Some people crowded around him to hear his point of view of how this person is so amazing in his eyes.

"-and then he was 'boom' and smashed the ground and the debris went everywhere!! I thought he was going to die because there was so much of it!! But-But then she came out of no where and went 'bam' and it was so cool!!" Y/n shouted in excitement, stumbling and stuttering here and there with his sentence.

Midoriya wrote some stuff in his notebook, always happy to write extra thing about someone he already had. The other students laughed a bit at how happy and excited Y/n was. He admired this person so much it's honestly amazing because of how they treated him.

"You know, it's always amazing to hear what you see, Y/n," Tsuyu, or Tsu, said with a small ribbit.

"Yeah! You make him seem like a really nice person, even though he's not," Uraraka stated as a small sweatdrop.

Y/n laughed loudly, leaning back in his seat and having Jiro catch him so he won't fall, "He may be an ass to us but you have to appreciate how hard working and amazing his skills are!! I want to be just like that one day!! Fearless, loud, and makes everyone respect them!! God, it would be so cool!!"

"You got the loudness down, and I would say we respect you, definitely," Ojiro stated as Tooru, beside him, nodded excitedly.

Y/n sighed and slumped in his seat, "Yeaah, but I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to real villains."

"Cheer up, Y/n, you'll get over it soon," Midoriya comforted with a smile.

"Oh hell yeah I will!" Y/n claimed as he jumped out of his seat, "One day I'll be so fearless that I would be able to face any villain without sweating!! I sweat it will come one day!! I'll be so amazing that I might be like him one day-"

"Can you just shut up?"

Y/n froze at what Bakugou had said to him. He turned to the blond who had a scowl on his face while looking at Y/n, trying to read, walking pass.

"Come on, don't be like Bakugou, let Y/n talk!" Uraraka claimed, furrowing her brows at the ashy-blond.

"Yeah, no need to shut him down... It's kinda rude..." Ojiro muttered.

Y/n blinked out of his head and shook it. He made a pouting face and pointed a finger at Bakugou.

"You can't tell me what to do, Bakugou!! I get to be as loud as I want!!" Y/n claimed while Todoroki had to pull Y/n back to his seat.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at Y/n before rolling them, "Dumbass," he stated simply as he went back to sit in his seat.

Y/n huffed and reluctantly sat in his chair with crossed arms.

"Seriously, Y/n, what do you see in him? He's so rude to you and yet you admire him so much," Jiro asked with slightly worried eyes.

Y/n blinked back to a normal look on his face. He let out a small sigh but smiled brightly and rested his arms behind his head, "Bakugou's an ass sure, but there's gotta be some sort of soft spot to him. Besides, he's still so amazing no matter what he says to me!"

The classmates around him looked at each other in worry. Shoji and Tokoyami, who were listening in Y/n's conversation, glanced at each other too.

"But he puts you down so many times," Ojiro pointed out.

"He even blasts you in the face," Momo muttered.

"And yet you still admire him?" Sero asks.

Y/n let out a small hum, "Well, think of it this way," Y/n grabbed Midoriya's arm and pulled him toward them and pointed at him, "Bakugou is Midoriya's childhood friend right? So he gots to be really mean to Midoriya as well."

"What's Midoriya got to do with this?" Todoroki asks.

"You see, after I showed up in class 1A, I noticed that Bakugou doesn't yell or blast Midoriya anymore or anyone much really unless it's training, right? I been the one he's yelling and blasting at for a while," Y/n smiled proudly at himself, "And as long as you guys are not getting hurt on Bakugou's account because I'm his punching bag, I'm more than willing to do it!!"

Everyone's eyes slightly widened at Y/n's statement.

"Besides, I get to see up close how his quirk works and his limits!! It's honesty so cool!!"

Y/n continued on his rant about how he admired Bakugou and that he was okay being his punching bag so that no one needed to be one. Some people ignored what Y/n said about being a punching bag and continued to listen to him.

However, a few people were glancing at each other in worry. Those people being Shoji, Tokoyami and Momo. Shoji and Tokoyami because they were really good friends with Y/n and Momo because she knew after effects with explosions, especially when they are right in someone's ear.

Bakugou wasn't listening to what Y/n was saying, he never did in the first place. He never seemed to have a reason why he needed to listen to Y/n.

 He never seemed to have a reason why he needed to listen to Y/n