Chapter 6 : Truth

Y/N POV 

I sat down the sofa when my so called new oppa started to tell my past.

Jungkook - Y/n we were a happy family . You , me , mom and dad . Our dad was a very rich buisnessman and the most sincere person you had ever met . Our life was all good until they entered . Taehyung father was a mafia and so we said to them to protect you but all in vain. I don't know why that all happened . We all were going to celebrate my 12th birthday in a beautiful place but some of our father enemies attacked us and thy took you with them. And mom and dad died in that car accident. After that from that only I was searching you . There was a relief in my sense that you are safe but some three years ago when I met Taehyung to take you back he refused rather asked his men to kill me. I was going to get killed but escaped from there and now I am here to take you come with me baby.

I was shocked . It is a betrayal . They have not told me that and .....

TAE POV

That Jungkook . I wanna kill him . He has told everything to Y/N . Now what she wil think ?

Tae - Baby. ... Actually that

Y/N - I hate you ... (SOB) you do not told me the truth ....( Sob ) Leave e alone you both ....

With that she ran to her room . 

Jungkook - I want to pack her stuff and talk to her ... Where is her room ?

Tae - You are not going anywhere . Get out of my house . I will talk to Y/N  .

Jungkook - Don't dare you to take her name from your mouth , otherwise you are getting killed .

Tae - Are you saying me the mafia boss ? (Smirk)

Jungkook - Nevermind ... I am gonna find her room on my own.

JUNGKOOK POV 

I started to find her room . After some time I heard some sobs coming from a room .I opened the door and saw my babygirl crying in her pillow . I never let her stay here .

Jungkook - Baby stop crying . I know all is very shocking and happened very fast but it's the truth . 

Y/N POV 

I was crying when I hear that Jungkook oppa is there in my room .

Jungkook - Baby stop crying . I know all is very shocking and happened very fast but it's the truth .

I peeked out of the pillow only to see Jungkook oppa standing there .

HY EVERYBODY ! YOUR MAD AUTHOR HERE . 

READY TO SCREAM.....

1.....

2......

3......

I can't believe it . I thought it will get 5 to 6 reads . Not expected 50 reads . nooooo

THANK YOU