" Okay sooo any results." Salma asked you

" I was lacking of sugar that's why. I'm doing this shit for me."

" WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" The girls and Nickie started to cheer.

" Now let's go get the wedding." Nickie put everything down and gave you your weeding dress. You took a deep breath and took the wedding dress. You walked into the bathroom and asked the girls to play some Pitbull for some hyping up. They blasted " Hotel Room Service" as you walked out of the bathroom. Their jaws dropped as how stunning you looked. You took a spin as you showed of your dress, makeup, and hair look. They started jumping around and hyping each other up. You guys took some few shots but not enough for you guys to be tipsy. You all looked at the time and saw you guys had 20 minuted to make it. You all ran down to the location. Your bridesmaid made sure you were all good and gave you your beautiful flowers. You everyone was sitting down and saw Chris and his groom mans behind him. You gained tears into your eyes as you saw this was actually happening. A few years ago you thought your life was over by all the stupid shit you were taking. You looked down and heard footsteps coming closer to you. You looked up and saw Sebastian with his suit. He finally reached you. His face became more clearer to your eyes. You saw tears going down his cheeks. He grabbed your waist and snatched you closer to him. He cried from how you were all grown up and how much you have changed. He saw the little beautiful girl from college has grown up. He still saw the sweet little girl inside you and nothing would change that. 

" Your so beautiful y/n." He said into your hair. 

" I love you seb."

" I love you more." He pulled away to see you more. 

You gave him a small twirl for he can see your hair look, dress and makeup look. 

You both talked for less than 5 minutes until you both heard the wedding song. You both looked at each other and knew what you guys were gonna say.

" Show time." You both said at the same time. 

Sebastian wrapped his arm around yours and started to walk outside. The place was so beautiful and magical. Chris really did outdone himself. Everyone started to rise as you both got closer. You waved hi to some people and smiled to others. Your eyes landed to Chris'. You could clearly see his bottom lips was twitching, his teary eyes close enough burst out and break. You and Sebastian made it down the aisle. Chris stepped down to you and Sebastian. 

" Take care of her with everything in your life." Sebastian slid his hand to Chris'. Sebastian kissed you on the cheek and made his way to the groommans. Chris looked at you and remember the ceremony had to keep going. He walked you up to the stand and stood there facing each other. The whole wedding was amazing  until it was vows. Now you really wanted to die. You felt the pit of your stomach go from normal to fucking upside. Your heart dropped down to your ass, as you were saying your vows. You did stuttered in some words but you made some funny noise to play it off. Chris felt warm ones you messed up, knowing he wasn't the only one who was almost having heart attack. Now it came to his vows. He lifted your hands and looked into each others eyes as he proceeded to say... 

" You are my best friend, my confidant; marrying you is truly my every desire fulfilled. I vow to be a loving and devoted wife, without judgement, without scorn, but always with an open heart and mind. In that note, In the name of God, I, Chris take you y/n to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." Tears bursted out of his eyes ones he started going to the end. You whipped his tears away as he continued his vows. A few moments later the priest finally announced you guys MARRIED!!!!  Chris pulled you closer to his suit as he cupped your face. Your faces went the opposite way as you both passionately kissed. Everyone cheered but that was all muffled to your ears. As you both stopped.. everyone made their way to the after party to have some drinks, food, speech hearings, and of course dancing. 

The whole after party was full of Joy. You all had the times of your lives but the speech hearings were heart touching. some people did cry but you held your tears back as you didn't;t want to ruin your wonderful makeup look. You changed into your second outfit which made Chris go all touchy and crazy for you. 

You had the time of your life with your husband, You were proud you could call him that now. Husband.