Mako-chan X Kiyo: An Unexpected Pairing Pt. 4

Start from the beginning

Mako: "Can you accompany me to my class since you're carrying my bag."

When we walked to school I was carrying her bag as Amikura was pushing the stroller. And she also was carrying the baby bag, since I'm a gentleman. I decided to do the right thing as she is my partner for this test and carry her bag.

Kiyo: "No problem with me so let's pick it up a bit so I'm not late for my class."

Mako: "Alrighty let's head to my class then."

We attracted some attention since Amikura was being very enthusiastic. Even though it was morning she had the same energy as Haruka when she goes teasing childish milf mode. That being said we headed towards her class and then we arrived. Nothing more and nothing less, just simple as that.

Mako: "Thanks for carrying my bag Ayanokoji~kun."

Kiyo: "It's only fair that I did it after all."

Before I was going to leave two students approached us. The what are you hiding filler character. But we don't do that here. And then the strawberry blonde who is vulnerable.

Kanzaki: "Sup Ayanokoji and Amikura. How's the exam going for you guys so far? But by the looks of it you're doing well."

Amikura: "Exactly Kanzaki-kun, you answered your own question. But how's it going with you Honami-chan?"

Ichinose: "It's going good so far and im glad that my partner was Kanzaki. Although last nights challenge was torture."

Kiyo: "Really how so, since you two don't look tired that much."

Ichinose: "Well me and Kanzaki took shifts."

Kanzaki: "Yeah thanks to Ichinose having experience it went by smoothly. And we also took turns every two hours so we could get some rest."

Mako: "Solid strategy, and I'm sure Honami-chan came up with it after finalizing the plan with Kanzaki-kun."

Ichinose: "Yup, nice guess Mako-chan. But what you and Ayanokoji~kun."

Kiyo: "Well I stayed up all night after learning a bit from Amikura. While Amikura was sleeping through the night, peacefully."

Kanzaki: "Poor Ayanokoji."

Kanzaki said this as he walked up to me and Amikura. As Kanzaki put his hand on my right shoulder. I was a bit confused at first but then knew what he was doing. See I could be going to class right now but this looks like more fun so I decided to follow along.

Mako: "Eh?"

Kanzaki: "You must've had it tough dealing with this challenge alone. And on top of that dealing with Amikura's childish antics sometimes. And her teasing as well."

Kiyo: "Yea it was rough night. I see you get me Kanzaki, on how it was dealing with her."

Mako: "Wait."

Kanzaki: "Don't worry Ayanokoji, things have to get better. I feel you totally the same thing it was with me. Ichinose had the easiest ones while I took on the real hard ones."

Ichinose: "Huh?"

Kiyo: "Must've been real tough, Kanzaki. Got you to be dealing with the hardest time. And having your partner only getting the easy parts. We have rough."

Ichinose: "Wait that's ~."

Kanzaki: "I know sometimes I wonder what did we do to deserve this."

Kiyo: "Right, we're just two guys suffering while the girls have it easy. Truly what did we do to deserve this hardship."

Mako: "Stop making us sound like the bad guys."