The Intimidating Sheep and The Ultimate Predator (Crossover)

Start from the beginning

A few moments after words the whole stall along with Will himself got a nice warm purification aka burning everything including himself. After burning himself off along with getting some soap and such making him more.. suitable just for safety measures for being clean. Will with his clothes now cleaned and purified being a big black leather jacket, a dark blue long sleeve shirt, light blue jeans(not the tight ones), black shoes, and fingerless leather gloves to boot. Will then takes out a paper that he found inside of his jacket and it says one name.

Will: Craig Armstrong... okay then cousin of Steve Armstrong.. wait for me because I'm about to find you. ..Wait a minute, she didn't *looks back at the name* ah never mind I just need to find a single protagonist. How hard can it be?

Will gets out the bathroom and looks around and sees that nobody is on either side.

Will(mind): Yup, your typical type of protagonist school... where nobody finds the teleporting guy from another world.

Will picks a directions and goes a few short moments later he sees teens being from 16 and 17 sometimes 18. As Will keeps on walking he gets stares, whispers, and such as getting some fear out of these small kids.

Will(mind): Well... this seems normal as always.

Will kept on walking until he sees someone a boy who gives off a similar aura of that of a main character kind of vibe. From there Will also sense some other presence as well, but was invisible to the naked eye so Will thinks.

Will(mind): Could he be Craig Armstrong? let's go! first try!

Will starts to walk up to the kid who looks about 17 years old as soon he comes to him the guy turns around and sees Will and his large body form. The person that Will is eyeing on is a simple plain guy named Alexander as he looks at Will his eyes were shocked.

Alexander(shocked): Holy damn! this.. this.. IS THIS GUY GRAIG!? THIS GUY GIANT!!?? LIKE THE RUMORS SAID HE IS!!?? IS THIS MAN A DINSOUR!!??

Will: *looks down with a clam look* Hey dud are ya Craig Armstrong? (mind) Got good looking anime protagonist face, height, weight, and all of above- *looks around* oh never mind no females.

Alexander(shocked): Why are you asking? (mind) Wait! so this guy isn't the guy from the rumors!? then who is he!? is he related!?

Will: *dead pan look as he scratches behind his neck* Well let's just say I need meet the guy. Will said as he gives a chimp like a look.

Alexander: Depends on what you mean sir? (mind): He wants to meet Craig!? if he wants to fight him then things can go ugly real fast with this giant.

Will: *shrugs* Nothing too series just need to ask some question and possible eat out.

Alexander: Well I can't give you a straight answer if you don't give me a explanation. (mind) What is this guy's deal? eat out? not too series? something is going down!?

Will(headache): Look dude, I'm not here to cause trouble nor anything to cause harm. Someone let's just say a close "pain in the ass" wants me to meet the guy and hang out with him. Simple

Alexander: Why would someone want to meet a guy like him that the whole city knows him?

Will: *anime sigh* Never mind see ya later kid.

As Will walks away for one second as he walks away and behind Alexander his faunus hearing catches on to his heart. Will hears it being a bit fast and senses that-

Will(mind): Motha fucka was lying to me!? HE IS CRAIG!

Alexander sees Will walking away as he puts one hand over his chest giving a sigh that he's gone, but it was until he looks back and see Will behind like a Ninja. Will gives a stare of annoyance as Alexander looks in fear as he fumbles to the ground and looks up and see a light orb behind Will.