🗒 ❛ third ༉‧₊˚✧

The scent of food lured Yun into the kitchen at nine in the morning

The scent of food lured Yun into the kitchen at nine in the morning. It was usual for her to wake up later than nine, but she was awoken by the fragrance. Peeking into the kitchen, her eyes met with a pair of dark brown eyes.

"You're awake? Sit down, breakfast is ready."

Haechan set the table while he waited for Yun to sit down. He was still wearing his apron while doing so. In response, Yun acted dubiously due to the profound conversation that they shared the night before.

"I'll go get my little brother first," Haechan informed and had a small malfunctioning moment. He was supposed to place the apron in the cabinet but nearly ended up throwing it in the trash can. "I... Whoops."

Holding back her laugh, Yun put on a straight face as she stared at Haechan. The two's eyes met in that short period but it caught Haechan's attention towards the girl.

"You like waking up to this?" the burst of confidence in Haechan had left Yun speechless. Referring to the delicious breakfast and the nice atmosphere, he took pride in every single effort that he worked on to give her a good first official day. "Right, the deal is still effective. Tell me your answer later tonight. I'll be waiting."

'I hate it here.'

Yun directed her attention to the food in front of her. Pancakes with lots of fruits on the side. It had cream on the top with a bit of powdered sugar sprinkled on the top. There were two cups of coffee while the other one had orange juice.

Her head turned when she heard footsteps coming. She saw Haechan carrying his half-asleep brother in his arms. Carefully placing him on the empty seat in front of her, she was able to face him.

"Who is this pretty girl?" his brother asked innocently while rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"Hmm, my soon-to-be soulmate," Haechan answered as he sat down on his chair that was beside the girl.

"I thought you find out when you're 20 though?" his brother questioned.

"I know, but I feel like she's my soulmate," Haechan explained. His brother tilted his head at him. "Being with her feels right. Both my mind and heart."

"Excuse me but we only ever encountered each other since yesterday," Yun clarified. She did have a point. "Make it make sense."

"You are excused," Haechan chuckled and faced Yun. He smiled when they met eyes and spoke. "We also slept together yesterday. On the same bed."

"So?"

"What I mean is, we progressed this much. Might as well get married the next day," he joked with a smirk on his face. He turned his head to look at his little brother in front of the two of them. After pointing at Yun, he asked his brother. "Don't you want her as your sister-in-law?"

"Sure! Why not?"

"You heard the kid," Haechan looked Yun in the eyes as he spoke. "When's the date?"