🗒 ❛ seventh ༉‧₊˚✧

It was his chocolate brown eyes that had captivated her

It was his chocolate brown eyes that had captivated her. Losing herself in his eyes with a hesitant heart, she couldn't focus on thinking. The chains that were wrapped around her heart had loosen up. It was like a signal to her, although she couldn't brush off the indescribable feeling.

Was it fear? Was she afraid of commitment, or was she afraid of longing for the man who could possibly end up as someone else's soulmate? Would she be okay seeing him fall in love with another?

Most important, how far does he want to take this relationship?

A cold gush of wind passed by from the open window. Snow started to enter the room as it became colder. Despite all of this, Yun could still feel her body heating up due to the tension.

"I'm scared," Yun confessed. She believed that communication was the key to most relationships, meaning that she would have to confess her true and honest feelings. "What if I fall in love with you to the point that I want to run away from the system? What if we aren't soulmates..? What if I become attached to you and—"

Stopping her from speaking, Haechan had brought his right hand up to cover her mouth. Slowly leaning into kiss the girl's covered lips, he lightly kissed the back of his hand. Yun had thought about why he had done that, but soon realized that he didn't have the permission to.

A respectful, independent, loving, caring and gentle man was in front of her. Her mind recalled the various adjectives that her mother had used to describe him. It tickled her heart as she remembered and a smile formed on her lips.

'Mom, you were right. He's an amazing person.'

"You can be afraid because that's what you feel. I can't tell you to not be afraid because I can't control what you feel," Haechan's words had touched Yun's heart. It wasn't the usual thing she would hear. "But, remember that you're not alone. I'm here for you. We're doing this together. You're the one that I chose. I don't care if the system thinks I should be with someone else. All I know is that it's you who I want to be with, no matter what."

"I've fallen in love with you somehow, Lee Haechan," the words slipped out of Yun's mouth. This time, there were no regrets. A month was all the two had to make it last. "And I want to spend this month more than just casually sleeping together in a bed. I want more of your attention, hugs and kisses..."

All Yun could see was a blurry image of Haechan in front of her due to her tears that were starting to pile up. On the other hand, Haechan was over-the-moon after hearing those sweet words. He had never thought about the day that someone would reciprocate his feelings. All he wanted was for Yun to be that someone.

"Then... Can I kiss you whenever I want to?"

Wiping her tears and calming herself down, Yun nodded to his question.

A gentle smile was on Haechan's face while he softly helped her wipe her tears. He patted the girl on the head with his right hand and slowly placed it on her cheek. Before leaning in for a kiss, his thumb lightly brushed against her cheekbone.

Haechan's lips clashed with Yun's. Closing his eyes, he was the one who took the lead. Yun was startled but she enjoyed it. Her hands laid on his nape, pulling him closer to her. Haechan had taken the chance to bring his left hand up to her other cheek.

A long kiss that had confirmed the strong feelings that they shared was all it took. It was euphoric for the two youngsters who weren't dating, but merely a fling to each other . The farthest they could go in this strict system.

Out of breath, the two took a short breather. Haechan's eyes stared at Yun who was breathless and red. He couldn't get rid of his smile. How could he when the person he loves was in front of him?

"Yun," calling out her name, Yun turned her head to Haechan. "Do you want to exercise?"

A mischievous smirk was on his face as he asked her. He couldn't directly ask her, so he decided to indirectly ask her and hoped that she would get it. He was shameless when it came to her.

"Exercise? I don't—Wait," Yun stopped and her eyes widened at him. Speechless, she couldn't even open her mouth to give a reply.

"I like exercising, but only when it's with you."

"I don't like exercising, but if it's with you, sure, why not?"

A leap of courage without thinking of the risks. It was unlike Yun, but she didn't want to hold back anymore. Her life followed the rules of the system, but this time, she wanted to make her own choices and rules.

"Exercising is tiring, are you sure you can handle it?" Haechan questioned, doubtful of the girl.

"As long as it's with you, I think I can."

"Shall we start exercising then?"

"You take the lead."

The evening turned to night and the two were busy exercising until they gave in due exhaustion.

[a/n: exercising 👁👁 i finally got to write after a lot of stress from school!! it took a long month tho :< sorry! ]