32. Cheating

Cooper sighed as he closed his suitcase. He'd be leaving for rehab the next day. He knew this would be hard. Not only would he have to suffer through withdrawals but he has to leave Carson too. He'd have to fall asleep without Carson curled by his side with his shoulder-length red hair falling in his emerald green eyes and spreading all around his pillow. 

"Cooper," Carson said. Cooper jumped and looked over at Carson who was standing in the doorway. "H-hey, Carson," Cooper said. Carson pushed off the wall and walked over to Cooper wrapping his arms around him. "I'll miss you," Carson said. Cooper rubbed Carson's back. "I'll miss you too," Cooper said. "But when you come back you'll be sober. And you'll be home more. And you'll cuddle me more. And you'll kiss me more," Carson said. Cooper chuckled before he kissed Carson's soft lips and then down the redhead's neck. Carson felt Cooper's hot breath on his neck and it drove him crazy. Cooper pulled away and stared into Carson's bright emerald eyes. "Fuck, I'm gonna miss you," Cooper said looking down at his husband. "I know, I'll miss you too," Carson said. 

__________________________________________________________________

The first few days of rehab were like torture to Cooper. He'd wake up and find see that Carson isn't curled by his side. He was only left in a simple white room. Even though there were other people there and he even had a roommate he was still lonely. He still missed Carson. 

"So, how'd you start drinking?" Cooper's roommate, Ashter asked as he threw a ball up and down and caught it. "My husband, well he was my boyfriend at the time, anyway, he went missing, and to deal with the pain I began to drink. He was found but I couldn't stop. I was addicted. And I ended up hurting him. And I swore to get better," Cooper said. "I always wondered what it would be like to love someone like that. Where you'd do anything for them," Ashter said. "You'll find out one day," Cooper said. "How'd you decide that you wanted to marry him?" Ashter asked. "He was and still is perfect. He's got the perfect smile, beautiful green eyes, perfect lips, perfect everything. He is the kindest person I ever met and I love him," Cooper said as his cheeks tinted red. "Not so down now are you, Romeo?" Ashter asked. Cooper chuckled. "I can never be upset when I'm with him," he said. 

________________________________________________________________

Carson missed Cooper a lot. But he felt better knowing Cooper was getting help. Carson couldn't wait until he could cuddle up beside Cooper and kiss his soft lips once again. 

"Hey," came a deep voice from behind Carson. He turned around and saw a man with short black hair, bright blue eyes, and peach fuzz. "Hm?" Carson asked. "Where's that husband of yours?" the man asked before he licked his lips. "Rehab and he doesn't plan on seeing you anytime soon!" Carson snapped. "He doesn't?" the man asked. "No," Carson said madly. "He's been seeing me for the past month. He's a good kisser and a better fuck. I'd like to have him when he isn't drunk too," the man said. Carson ran out of the gas station and jumped into his car and spend to the rehab center whilst crying. How could Cooper do this?

Carson managed to stop crying so he could walk into the rehab center. "Hey, I'm here for Cooper Adler can I talk to him alone?" Carson asked. The nurse nodded. "Follow me," she said. She led him to a room where he'd be alone with Cooper. 

Cooper was brought into the room and he smiled at Carson. "Hey, baby, I missed you," Cooper said bringing Carson into his arms. Carson pushed Cooper away from him and began to cry. "You cheated on me, Cooper!" Carson said as tears poured from his eyes. "I didn't!" Cooper said. "Oh yeah, then how come a man come up to me and asked where you were? He said you fucked and kissed him, how could you! I thought you loved me!" Carson said. "I do love you, Carson. I was drunk, I'm getting better," Cooper said. "You were supposed to be mine, Cooper, and only mine. No one else should've ever touched you but me, no one else should've ever kissed you but me, and no one else should've had sex with you but me. But you got drunk and turn around behind my back and kiss, touch, and fuck someone who wasn't me. Cooper, whats wrong with me? Am I too ugly? Am I too fat? Am I not enough for you?" Carson asked. "Please, Carson, I was drunk. I wasn't thinking. I love you. You're perfect. Please, you can't leave me, you can't go. I've gone so far. I've gone so far and I love you. I can't live without you. I need you," Cooper said as tears poured from his eyes like waterfalls. 

Cooper pulled Carson into his arms once again. Carson wrapped his arms around Cooper's neck and kissed him. Cooper kissed all over Carson's face and then down his neck. Cooper always managed to make Carson go crazy for him. 

"Alright, Cooper, I love you. But if I find out any of this is happened when you aren't black out drunk, I'll leave got it?" Carson asked. Cooper smiled and held Carson just a little bit tighter.

 Cooper smiled and held Carson just a little bit tighter

Sorry, the pictures are a bit blurry

Sorry, the pictures are a bit blurry. They're still cute though. Next, I'll do Macy and Dr. Madrid. And Emily. Also for Carson and Cooper, it's Adler, not Rose. But I noticed I put Rose after I took the picture and I'm lazy so I didn't change it.  -Caitlyn.