" Von you okay?" Duke asks.

" Hell Nah, Onika can you drive?" I ask looking at her.

" Chile yes I can, now put on your seatbelt ", she instructs leaning over to kiss me.

" Ima be praying for you foe", Memo says laughing.

" Why?" I ask him nervous as hell.

" You'll see partna", Louie says laughing as they get in Durk car.

" Don't pay them no mind chile," She says as she speeds off.

She drive fast as hell, I grab ahold to my seat. I'm just praying that she dont kill us. Her ass cannot drive, she drive over all the potholes and jumps over 10 curbs.

" Baby have you seen my phone?" She asks as she looks down on the floor.

" Nika look at the rode", I tell her ass.

" I am damn Dayvon", she says looking behind her seat.

" ONIKA STOP THE FUCKING CAR MAN!" I yell as the car come close to hitting a pole.

" Oh I'm sorry... oppsy", She giggles smiling as she turns the car around..

" Oppsy? Oh hell naw I'm never getting in the car while you driving again", I say shaking my head.

" Im sorry baby, seriously", she says touching my face but I side eye her ass.

" Y'all ass tryna kill me or something?" I ask her.

" Of course not, I just looked away for a second ", she says shrugging.

" Yo phone on yo lap", I say looking at her thick ass thighs.

" Oh thank you papa, " she says leaning over to kiss me..

She slips her tongue in my mouth and we start kissing, the car swerves a little bit but I dont care. 

" Aye I'm tryna fuck yo ass right now", I say grabbing her by the neck.

" No baby,  wait till we get home", she insists.

" Hell Nah, that kiss was good as hell", I say leaning over to grab her thigh.

" No Dayvon. Now let me focus on the rode", she says trying to move my hand.

"Yo ass bogus", I say mugging her hard as hell.

" Dayvon come on don't start with me", she says looking at me.

" Stop fucking talking to me man", I say mugging her ass.

" Fuck you real talk yo", She says rolling her eyes as she muffs me back.

" Onika stop playing with me on king David ", I say pushing her head again.

Then she slaps the fuck outta me, I grab her ass by her frontal pulling the motherfucka off. She stops the car and we start fighting. This girl scratching my ass up again, I hate when she do that shit. I open the car door and we fall on the ground hard. I start choking her ass, she knees me in my balls again.

" Yo ass have a fucking problem", I say shaking my head.

" Whatever nigga kiss my ass Forreal ", She says grabbing her wig off the ground.

" I'm done with yo ass, bald headed ass", I say laughing walking away from her.

" No Dayvon don't walk from me ", She says grabbing my arm.

I look down at her crazy ass, she's crying and shit. She looks to cute.

" Man I'm finna go", I say trying to get loose but she grabs me tighter.

" No baby I'm sorry, Stay ", she says pulling me towards her.

" Okay but yo ass gon stop scratching me", I say smiling kissing her forehead.

" You ruined my frontal ", she complains holding up her pink wig.

" I'll get it done again ma, whatever color you want ", I say making her smile.

" Yay thank you papa", she says jumping on me..my hands land right on her ass as we walk towards Durk house and see them out there waiting on us.

" Nika yo ass bald headed?" Memo asks laughing.

" No bitch, i have a wig cap on", I say mugging him..

" Yall ass was fighting again?" Durk asks.

" How you know?" I ask him smiling.

" All them damn scratches,  Nika wig off her head", he says grabbing her wig.

I look at her and she knocked out. I kiss her lips, she smiles and snuggles in my neck. This my baby fashoo.

__________________________

More is coming soon stay tuned!!!

Just a filler

Onika and Von crazy as hell!!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!!!!

J.Royyy is outttt ✌🏾💙💙💙💙💙