"Liam! Liam! Liam!"

Allison's POV:

"Ms. Flores," I groan, trying to push myself up from the bed but she quickly holds me down to the bed. "I'm okay. I just want to see if my dad is okay."

"Your head slammed into a pipe, Allison. You're lucky they didn't even kill you." She scolded with a glare. "You need to rest."

As if on cue, Melissa wheels in my unconscious father in one of the beds with Scott and Malia behind her. "Is he okay?" Scott worriedly asks her before his eyes meet mine. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He worriedly asks but I shake my head.

"Chris has blunt force trauma to his temporal bone, three broken ribs, and multiple surface lacerations, which seem to be from...?" Melissa trails off before she looks to me for an answer.

"Whip marks." I mutter. "He pushed me out of the way."

"Right." Melissa cleared her throat before she turned to Scott. "What he needs is a lot of rest." She says before she walks out with Ms. Flores following behind.

The sound of footsteps run inside the room and I turn to see Lydia's worried expression as she entered the room. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"The Ghost Riders took everyone. We barely slowed them down." I explain as I carefully sit up from the bed but Scott rushed to my side. "Please tell us you found something."

"I found out Claudia never had children. So..." Lydia huffed before she crossed her arms. "Stiles can't be her son."

"What about a relic?" Malia asked but Lydia slowly shook her head no, causing the pit of my stomach to stir in discomfort. "There never was a Stiles, was there?"

Scott lets out a sigh before he shook his head. "It doesn't even sound like a real name."

"No." Lydia sternly stated. "We have to keep looking. Check the school records again, or call Scott's dad--"

"We're fighting the wrong battle." Malia cut in.

"We're trying to bring our friend back." I emphasized.

"The Ghost Riders came back. We still have no way of stopping them. And whatever they are, they're real." Malia countered before she briefly met my eyes. "I'm sorry Allison, but we can't keep chasing someone who isn't."

Scott hesitantly gives a small shrug. "He didn't leave anything behind."

"Just us." Lydia softly answered.

I sadly look down at my hands until Scott interlaced his hand with mine, giving it a small squeeze. However, I couldn't help but stare at the bracelet around my wrist.

Have I always had this on?

Phoebe's POV:

I push open the locker room door and see Liam in the middle of fixing the strings to his lacrosse stick. "Liam?"

"What are you still doin' here?" Hayden curiously asked as Corey, Mason, and walked inside the locker room. "Everyone's gone."

"Literally." Corey emphasized in discomfort. "And we should go too."

Liam continues to tie the knots in his lacrosse stick in silence which causes Mason to worriedly look at us before he clears his throat.

"Do you want a ride?" He offered.

Liam shook his head as he stood up from his spot. "I want to catch one." He rasped before he walks past us out of the locker room.

The four of us share a look of confusion before we quickly follow after Liam.

Apprehension ➵ Allison Argent (6)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara