Chapter 7: Beast Of The Bog

Start from the beginning

"Geesh, you could break a wine glass with that scream" I said

The large vine then came downwards trying to crush me with one go, now was the time I needed to act fast. I then charged forwards through the toxic cloud and the toxic spores. Before the creature could realize what was going on, I rammed my revolver into its chest and fired multiple rounds. In an instant the vine turned into grass as the creature died. The creature's body began to fall apart and turn into mulch. What was left was a fading dim core skewered by the blade on my revolver. I decided to take the core off and have my revolver absorb it but before I could do that I fell down.

I was still feeling the effects of the toxic cloud, my body was burning and I was losing health. On top of that more of those paralysis mushrooms began to grow on my body draining my health even more. Quickly I had my revolver absorb the core into it, from there something happened. The mushrooms fell off my body and died while the effects of the toxic cloud disappeared. With that over a menu popped up in front me of me informing me of what I earned.

"Bog Sage Core Absorbed
New Weapon Series Unlocked: Flora Revolver
New Passive Skills Acquired: Leech Life, Gas Immunity, Paralysis Immunity, Enhanced Regeneration".

Those new skills would definitely come in handy, Leech Life would allow me to drain the health of monsters and opponents. Gas Immunity made me immune to toxic gasses and such as Paralysis Immunity, made me no longer able to be paralyzed by spores, powders, electrical attacks and other ways of being paralyzed. Enhanced Regeneration, made it so I regenerated health and MP faster. The revolver, I decided to check that out and see what it looked like. With that I activated my new revolver and found was that the revolver was made out of vines and had fungi growing off of it. The barrel was also made of and old looking stone while the cylinder was metal and had moss growing on it.

I checked the description on it and found that it could fire thos paralysis spores while also firing thorn like missiles that could dig into people and drain them by connecting with my Leech Life skill

I checked the description on it and found that it could fire thos paralysis spores while also firing thorn like missiles that could dig into people and drain them by connecting with my Leech Life skill. I could also cause vines to grow out of the ground and attack for me. There was a lot more plant based attacks I could do with this revolver but for now, I wanted to get out of here. Before I could do that, the ground began to move as the rock growth behind me began to shake. I readied my revolver for whatever was coming and to my surprise the rock growth began to move.

It stood up and revealed that it wasn't actually a rock growth but instead a shell of a large turtle like creature. It's shell wasn't just the rock but almost the entire bog itself.