chapter xii. coming home-2 (final)

Start from the beginning

Seokjin tilts his head down, his lips are so achingly close to yours. And yet, instead of taking your lips in his, he moves to kiss away your tears, tracing his gentle kisses along the trails left behind by the traitorous tears until they all dry down. Before you can have a chance to react, Seokjin dips his head and captures your lips, melding his mouth on yours gently before pressing further when you tighten your hold on his shirt.

"You're not running away," you whisper against his lips when he pulls back slightly to let you breathe, and you can feel his smile growing without even looking at him.

"Why would I? You never ran away from me either, remember?" he asks you with a rueful smile. "You were there for me when I needed strength, so it's my turn to lend you mine. You can rely on me. You know that, right? Whenever you need someone to confide in, someone to lean on, or if there is anything you need, I'll be there. I promise."

You nod as you listen to his words, only to stop and lean in, brushing your lips across his as you tease him, "Anything?"

Seokjin pulls back slightly to look at your face, eyebrows rising curiously. You have no idea what he sees when he looks at you, but you watch as his lips turn to a small grin. "Anything."

"So, if by any chance I let you know that I need you right now, would you help me?"

The moment those words leave your lips, his lips are once again pressed against yours. It starts with a gentle kiss, even if the touch of his hands feel hot on your skin when he pulls you closer to his chest. Refusing to let him treat you as if you are a piece of glass, you barely hold back when you return the kiss, letting your desire show with each contact until you begin to feel him no longer holding himself back. And then you are kissing with a sense of need, brought up by a pent up desire that you both have shared for quite some time that it simply comes burning out between you the moment you let it all loose.

Deep down, you silently admit that you have pictured this moment inside your head for as long as you can remember. And he surely does nothing to disappoint you when what he is giving you is way better than what you could have imagined. Even better than the images that you have seen in your dreams.

As you continue to kiss deeper, Seokjin's hand moves up to the back of your neck, gripping into your hair to pull you closer while you can feel his other hand moving to cup your face, thumb gently caressing your cheek. Your hands remain on him, pressing harder as you are desperate for a touch, palms resting on the hardness of his chest before your fingers dig deep into his shirt.

"You're gorgeous. Beautiful, inside and out. No words can ever explain how much you have made me grow crazy thinking about you," he murmurs softly as he pulls away briefly, just long enough to take a deep breath and lowers his lips to your chin. His hot breath falls on your skin as he continues to trail kisses along your jawline, before moving down to your neck.

The touch of his lips remains gentle, though at the same time it feels so sinful the way he keeps pressing his hot kisses at all the right places, each brush of his lips sending a rush of pleasure down your body. You tilt your head back as he trails down the column of your throat, giving him more access to devour you.

As your breath grows heavier with need, you feel his hands moving down, starting by caressing gently on your shoulders before moving lower, tracing tentatively down your body, your arms, down to your waist, before he moves upward, grazing carefully at your breasts. The touch triggers a gasp slipping out of your lips, all because of the sparks that it sends through your body. Yet Seokjin must have sensed it as something else, because he abruptly stops and leans back, only moving away just enough to look at you as he breathlessly asks you, "Too soon?"