𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry babe." I mumbled rubbing her back once again, "it's okay I just wish they were here."

"they are."

"you know what I mean." she sighed. 

I didn't know how to comfort her with something like this, I didn't wanna tell her it was okay and that she'd be okay because nonetheless, I knew she was still hurting; scars like that don't just go away and or heal. 

"I'll show you around I can't stay here it's making my chest feel heavy." she let me go turning away and walking back into the quiet town center. 

"over there was the old school I went to with Reiner and Sasha."

"Sasha is from here?"

"yeah but she only lived here for a little, her dad had a big business and moved around a lot but we still talked and met up a lot."

I quietly scanned the area, it was definitely different compared to the place I was raised. 

"up that hill is my old childhood home, after my parents passed I had to stay with my aunt. after high school she decided moving to the city was the best for me."

it was hard to tell whether y/n was truly happy or upset being back in a place that clearly had a lot of memories attached to it.

she quickly stopped in her path as we stood in front of what looked to be a restaurant, "I used to eat there all the time after school with Reiner and an old friend! oh my god I wonder if Hannes is still working here?" her eyes lit up with joy.

"let's go in and eat, do you want to?" I questioned looking from her eyes to her lips.

"can we really?" 

I nodded holding her hand as we walked in together, a tall blonde man's mouth fell open at the sight of y/n and I quickly assumed this was the man Hannes.

y/n tugged her hand away running into an embrace with the old man, "y/n! look at how big you've gotten!" the man's voice was a bit brash and his arms snaked around her.

was I getting jealous over some old ass man hugging her?

get a grip man. 

"and who's this?" the older man smiled releasing her and pointing at me, I stepped forward shaking his hand. "my name's eren, sir, I'm her boyfriend."

the man's face cracked into the brightest smile, "boyfriend? I always thought you'd end up with Porco."

what the hell?

I watched y/n slightly stomp on the man's foot urging him to shut up, I didn't want to ruin the reunion between the two but her with some weirdo with the name Porco over me? yeah, I don't think so.

"come on over boy, let's get you guys seated I'll have them fix you guys something special," he ushered us to a private table before looking over at y/n, "and you and I got some catching up to do." he smiled before walking away.