Y/N: W-what are you talking about Y-yena?

Yena: The truth. So everyone, do you wanna know what she does?

Everyone except Eva and Jimin loudly said yes and the excitement in their voices was obvious. You were scared that Yena might know everything and reveal them here. But you never in your dream imagined that someone could say something like what she had said about you.

Yena: So guys our topper student Y/N is a slut. She spreads her legs for rich people in return for money. It was not Taehyung oppa's fault. He is a big CEO and he might've needed to relieve some stress. Where would he find any stress reliever during the trip? But as you all can see, this Y/N herself went to his room. She must've seduced him. After all that's what a slut always does. I am just so disgusted she joined the same university as us. 

Your whole world started shattering after hearing her words. You didn't know how to defend yourself. But still you decided to speak on behalf of yourself. 

Y/N: This is not true…….

You couldn't finish your words when one of Yena's friend threw an egg on you. You hissed in pain as it stinged. One, two, three that's how all of Yena's friend started to throw eggs on you. Everyone just stood there, watched the drama while taking videos. 

They were throwing so many eggs that you fell down on your knees and covered your head with your hands. 

Y/N: Ahhh...what are you doing? Please stop. 

But they didn't. On the other hand Jimin was continuously calling Taehyung but he never picked up. Eva was screaming and telling them the stop. 

Eva: What the fuck are you all doing? Stop this. Jimin, please help her. I know she is not that kind of girl. 

Jimin gave up calling Taehyung and both Jimin and Eva were going to help you but a bunch of students stopped them.

Jimin: What the fuck are you all doing? Move from my way?

But they didn't move. They completely blocked Jimin and Eva. They were helplessly shouting in order to stop them but nothing was working. On the other hand you also gave up and just sat there taking all the random stuff they were throwing at you. They threw flour, eggs, sauce, oil etc on you. Of course they were cursing on you too. 

At one point you just stood up and they all stopped. 

Yena: Why Y/N? Do you have something to say? 

Y/N: You won Yena. You won. 

That was the last thing you had said before running away from there. 

At your house | 6:30 PM |

You changed your clothes and took a shower. You sat down on the bed feeling all devastated. You didn't feel like living anymore. You were sick of your life. It was all over for you. 

Your studies were the only thing that kept you strong. But after today's incident it was impossible for you to go back to university. Now your studies are also over. What were you going to do in your life? Just some part time jobs and then struggling to buy food? Is this how you were going to live? In your eyes it was better to die instead of living like that.

Taehyung's POV | 6:40 PM |

Dad was nagging about my marriage again today. But today he was very angry. I don't know why? He was continuously asking if I had someone in my life or not. He even warned me that if I have someone then I should forget about her. He was being possessive. 

After a long day I finally got the time to turn on my phone and Jesus Christ Jimin had called me over 50 times. I quickly called him back. 

Jimin: You motherfucker. Where were you all this time?

Taehyung: Why the hell are you cursing at me all of a sudden?

Jimin: You son of bitch do you even know what happened?

Taehyung: What??

Jimin: A disaster which ruined everything completely. Now I am deadly worried about Y/N.

Taehyung: Y/N?? What happened to her? Is she okay?

Jimin: Wait, I am sending you a video. Watch it and try to solve it. 

Then Jimin sent me a video. Some drops of tears left my eyes after watching it. I quickly got up and headed to her place. 

After 10 minutes I reached there and rang her doorbell. But she didn't answer. I rang it a few more times but no answer. I took out my phone and called her. Some negative thoughts were coming into my mind. I tried my best to avoid them. Her phone was ringing but she was not picking up. 

I was panicking. Just the thought of her doing something stupid was making me anxious. After 5 minutes of continuous ringing and calling when she didn't answer, I decided to break the door. It was not easy but I gave my all and broke the door. 

I quickly entered, calling her name. No answer. I was heading towards her bedroom when I froze on my steps. It felt like the whole world broke down in front of me as I saw her weak body laying on the floor and blood coming out of her wrist.