Tonight I made everything special for you just want to tell you that you become my life for whom I want to live .I and you are always we .

I promise I will make this night so special for you that you never forget today I want to hear from you also those word .

She is reached to his office but her eyes land on a car where the same person are sitting who is with raj she saw in office .

Sana-These are the same people who are with Papa that day, who were sitting with gun .

She saw raj ji also with them going and they move there car.

sana also follows their car without hesitation and chases them.

Sana-this is a good chance i can't come to the village do i know if i get any proof against these people.

She follow them ,

Finally they reach a place which looks like a very old factory and which is closed for a long time they come out and take out some big boxes from their car and go inside the factory

Sana-How does this look like an old factory, what have these people come here to do, have these people come here to do any wrong thing?

Sana sees everything with them and when those people go inside behind them, she also gets out of her car and goes behind them secretly to see what is happening inside.

She Stands behind a drum and sees that there are states and there are a lot of goons and there are some people who are sitting on the chair all are talking about drugs and illegal work and they open there is a lot of money all one big ..

There is a box in which drugs are being packed, all the illegal work is happening there.

Sana eyes wide is shock to saw that thing it is a big proof against them .

She took out her phone and start recording all the things what happening there.

She got the most strongest proof against raj ji and all but she don't know her fate is bad tody.

Suddenly she get a call and her phone is on ring .

Sana eyes wide she is shivering in scaredness all got alert and look at the ringtone area.

Raj ji get shocked to see her .

Sana run from there immediately,

Raj ji-go idiots standing and watching drama hear  go and catch her if she survives alive then we will not be alive, catch her alive or kill her but don't let him reach anywhere.

They shot gun ,
But Sana save herself and run towards her car sit and start the engine.

Goons also seat in car and start chasing her.

Sana is so scared she doesn't understand what she is doing, rushes to drive the car and picks up her phone and calls Sidharth

But sid is busy in his meeting and his phone is silent.

Sana tensed she don't know what to do she try his call again and again but its not pic.

Sana -what I do now they not leave me .

Goons start firing on her car.

She took her phone and send the video on sid phone .
And still try to call him .

Raj call goons,

Goons -sir this girl is still running her car.
Raj-kill her you idiot kill her loudly.

They shot on Sana car tyre and Sana car got disbalance and collide with a tree and her car got blast.

.....

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲are ye kya ho gaya

Guys fully thrill script h meri pressan na hona wait for my twist tadka😘😘😘😘

Guys last chapter votes are very less don't do this please Yarr vote kiya karo
...

Vote-250+
Comment-50+