The Souls Myth

What is it, my children? You heard someone say your name, but when you looked there was no one there? I see. You were hearing you soul call out to you. Oh? You don't quite understand what I mean by your soul? Let me tell you a little myth regarding that.

When Universe made the world, he gave Majic the power to construct the Earth and everything on it. But when that became a terribly difficult task, he created the being known now as Mother Nature. She created the animals and plants, covering the rocky surface with green and life. He did the same for the youngest crafter, Nebula, to allow the quick and easy creation of stars.

But to bring the structure of man to being, five things were supposedly needed. Life was essential, while personality came second. A good and a bad, a yin and a yang. Then body, to store all within. Finally, a soul to take everything in and combine it into that human. That was the five parts.

Each human had these parts in them, some stronger than others. But the soul was their eyes, their ears to the outside world. It was the dictator of their path, even though time had already planned their story. The Soul, a being of color and light, and the decider of fates.

I can't tell you if it really is a truth or myth, but I can tell you that if you hear someone call your name, and you feel it close to you, that is you soul calling to you. So listen one day to what it has to say. Now, you lot go play outside and don't stray too far!