The Angels and Demons

You want to hear about all of the Angels and Demons? Where do I begin? Angels are quite the beautiful sight, those Demons are often the more interesting of the bunch. Why don't I explain them both with the Story of the Fallen Angels? Will that work for you my dears? Perfect!

Having been created from the shifting beliefs of the humans on Earth, Angels were the first powerful beings after the Crafter ranks. They were maintained by seven Arch-Angels - Michael, Raphael, Ramiel, Azrael, Uriel, Cassiel, and Gabriel. Now, there were other powerful angels, Lucifer being one. Lucifer was one of the most beautiful angels, and would often be given compliments by the humans.

Soon enough, those compliments got to his head and he became very prideful. Due to this, the Arch-Angels cast him out, and Lucifer fell to Earth. Soon enough, he had become King of Hell and was beginning the organization of Hell. The Angel Violet soon appeared in Hell, having fallen herself. Lucifer took her as his wife and finished organizing Hell.

Hell soon became seven kingdoms, to mirror the seven Arch-Angels. Lucifer had appointed Olletal as the king of Greed, Cailoel as Envy, Sathanos as Wrath, the Fallen Angel Asmodeus as Lust, Fallen Angel Beelzebub as Gluttony, and Astar as Sloth. The kingdoms soon grew to rival that of Angel's Paradise and soon fall into a difficult issue.

That issue was the birth of an Angel-Demon hybrid, which is a story for another day. I'll be sure to tell you when you're older. And don't go asking your older siblings and parents now, you hear. Oh, and if you wish to know more about the Angels and Demons, my children, see if you can find the Book of Angels and Demons. Now, what next?