17.Grandparents meet...

Not there,place it here,not there this side...yaa,yaa here...

Today my grandson and granddaughter in law are coming,I want everything perfect....

What the hell ,who told you to keep that glass vase,what if it trips over my granddaughter in law..

And that plate of fruits wash that again..,what if it contains harmful chemicals...

How the water spilled,clean it now,I want everything clean in just 5 minutes..

Servant:Calm down sir, Don't be too anxious, every thing will be good..

Siya(grandmother): Relax Ram, they will be coming, don't be too anxious..

Ram(grandfather): how can I relax Siya,manik is coming after whole 2 years...
And today he is bringing our granddaughter in law with him...

I want everything to be perfect and according to his taste...

Siya: Relax old man,manik never throws any tantrums,he likes everything which we give him here...

Ram: You are right Siya,after his mother's death my son,so called his father never took care of him, causing him in cold personality..

If we were not his side,then he would have been ruined by his step mother..

Soon they hear car breaks..

Siya: I think  grandson and granddaughter in law are here...
Now don't be emotional in front of them...

Outside:

Manik: Nandini we are here,are you nervous..

Nandini: I have you,I'm not nervous,it's just that I'm meeting your family them first time so it's new to me..

Manik: Good girl,I will reward you..

He pulls her near and kisses her ..

Nandini: Manik leave me,we are outside of your grandparents house,what if they saw us..

I will be embarrassed...

Manik: I don't care,they must know how much their grandson loves his wife...

Nandini: Manik please....

Manik: okay,I will leave you now,but don't forget that we have night...

Nandini pushes manik aways and blushes hard...

Nandini: Manik,you are soo naughty,you always have dirty thoughts all day and night..

All these were seen by both Ram and Siya,they both were happy to see their cold grandson laughing,teasing...

He has changed....

Both MaNan goes inside

Nandini: Namaste Dadiji,Dadaji...
And she bends over to take their blessings..

Siya:Be happy always beta,my grandson has a
good choice in picking you..

Waise it's been a month,is there any good news...

Nandini who was drinking water chokes and coughs a little...

Siya : what happened beta are you ok..

Is Manik not good enough to make you pregnant...

Manik: It's not like that , actually we need time ...

Ram:Relax old woman,let's talk about this later

Let them enjoy their time...

Nandini:(pov) , I can't believe manik's grandparents are soo open minded,so now I get it ,where manik learned all this from...